Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (2 Viewers)

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
November 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
@ Jelmo: I use the list view and it wors great, just like the rest of the skin.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    If you look at the youtubeplaylist.xml (v0.4.0.220) you will see...
    Code:
    <control>
    	<description>scrobble mode button</description>
    	<type>button</type>
    	[COLOR="Red"]<id>28</id>[/COLOR]
    	[COLOR="Red"]<label>33001</label>[/COLOR]
    	<onright>50</onright>
    	<onup>26</onup>
    	<ondown>27</ondown>
    </control>

I don't know why it's not working :confused:

Hey PR , find the problem :D see screen ... the lable view o.k ...
    well i was sure is one of the import .xml and happy to say i was correct .... i start remove them one by one untile got it ,

the file that mack the problem is : youtube.facade.xml , you can try it yourself ....remove <import>youtube.facade.xml</import> ..... and is view correct . you need to check wich code in this file bring the bug.

noemfie

Portal Member
    May 1, 2011
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi,

First of all , thanks for a great skin ! , I do have trouble getting the recently added items to show thou , I have tried reinstalling the skin but nothing works , the recently items is enabled in the basic home editor and the latest media handler is also enabled . Anything I could be doing wrong or any suggestions ? (besides reinstalling MP :p ) . The recently added items do show on my test PC with same installation , so not sure what could be wrong . Keep up the great work

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    HI PR , NO don't see this logo in in tumbs view ?
    I mean in the attached screenies, logos are in SVN (today) ;)
    By the way , you forget 1 button: hiden play button in playlist ...
    That button is commented out in DefaultWide skin (<!-- -->) Should it be included? Check DefaultWide skin ;)

well i was sure is one of the import .xml and happy to say i was correct .... i start remove them one by one untile got it ,

the file that mack the problem is : youtube.facade.xml , you can try it yourself ....remove <import>youtube.facade.xml</import> ..... and is view correct . you need to check wich code in this file bring the bug.
    :D I will investigate :)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    HI PR , NO don't see this logo in in tumbs view ?
    I mean in the attached screenies, logos are in SVN (today) ;)
    .... :p :p...

By the way , you forget 1 button: hiden play button in playlist ...
    That button is commented out in DefaultWide skin (<!-- -->) Should it be included? Check DefaultWide skin ;)
    I was under inpration it is (when working on the DW skin.... maybe dukus change it inbuild plugin...:oops: )

:D I will investigate :)
    cool ... (not plugin issue ...;))

So left only the title/playing issue ? for this if is not skin problem ... need dukus ...:)

mariusau

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2008
    Trondheim
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Re: Mustayaluca 0.3.1.181 Beta (MP 1.2.x or later only)

Will the new Headweb-plugin be supported?

I have attached a quick conversion for the HeadWeb-plugin. Unzip in the Mustayaluca skin-folder. When I have done the files properly, they will be added to the plugin-installer.

If the Mustayaluca-team wants to do the rest of the finish, they are more than welcome ;)

:D

Will test later today.

JimmyBoy

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Minimal Splash Screens

I personally prefer a splash screen that is quite minimal, ive created 3 different ones based on the original and thought I would share them, hope this is ok?

I would of included screenshots but im not too sure how to attach thumbnails to a post.

Splash screens are included in the attached .zip file.

Attachments

• splashscreen1.png
      splashscreen1.png
      99.3 KB
    • splashscreen2.png
      splashscreen2.png
      64.4 KB
    • splashscreen3.png
      splashscreen3.png
      49.1 KB
    • splashscreens.zip
      90.4 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Minimal Splash Screens

I personally prefer a splash screen that is quite minimal, ive created 3 different ones based on the original and thought I would share them, hope this is ok?

I would of included screenshots but im not too sure how to attach thumbnails to a post.

Splash screens are included in the attached .zip file.

Hi JimmyBoy, nice images... :)
    To add screenshots :
    click Edit button>click go advanced button>look down for manage attachments button>click it>will open small window>click browse...>add image link> 1 browse for 1 image ..>click upload (wait sec' or 2 for image upload) small window will close> click save changes ... finish ;) (30 sec' top)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi PR ,
    Did you find what was the problem with youtube.facade.xml ? just wonder what was it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom