mvCentral - Music Videos Plugin (Stable) (1 Viewer)

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Re: mvCentral - Music Vidoes Plugin Beta Release

Already loving this plugin, thanks for the beta! I'm sure this has been asked already but is DVD importing coming soon? This is like Moving Pictures except for Music Videos :D

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Already loving this plugin, thanks for the beta! I'm sure this has been asked already but is DVD importing coming soon? This is like Moving Pictures except for Music Videos :D

It is on the roadmap but to be realistic I would be suprised if I will get to that part till xmas. I will most likley work on ISO import next, I Rip all my Music DVDs to ISO, then move on to DVD\Blue Ray.

Thanks and glad you like the plugin

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country

Trevor

A example address

D:\My Documents\Music\The Verve\This is Music The Singles 92-98

All video's there as in pictures, nothing extra seen in the video properties naming.

sshot-8.jpg

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country

Trevor

A example address

D:\My Documents\Music\The Verve\This is Music The Singles 92-98

All video's there as in pictures, nothing extra seen in the video properties naming.

Ok, that helps a lot, think what is throwing it out is the track numbering but will create the same structure and test.

Everyone stores their stuff slightly differently so good to get a wide as sample as possible.

Thanks

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    mvCentral - New version

Version 0.5.0.152 on the google site.

Paranoid Delusion - this should sort most of your parsing issues as now remove numbers from the front of the track, will catch tracks like '11 The Verve - Gravity Grave"...though just thought the 10 CC will be an issue :mad:

See first post for details

thx

MadMagpie

Portal Pro
    April 17, 2007
    Home Country

Well done trevor the plugin works a treat, imported ~1k clips without a problem, was faster than I thought it would be. the only issue I had was with the incorrect spelling of my files, which brings me to a feature request, is it possible for the plugin to rename my files like movingpictures does??

thanks for the plugin.

MM

mpsam

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2009

Wonderful work Trevor. It is a really nice plugin. :D
    Two quick things.
    • How does it handle multiple artists on one song, and
    • Is there a way to prevent the screen saver while watching a playlist.
    • It does not occur with TV Series, MyVideos or Moving pictures so I guess there is a way to prevent it.

ALSO:
    There is an exception when I click on the pencil on the import tab. (For Blank editable entry). The logs are attached.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Hi Trevor:

I am still having trouble getting video thumbnails for all my music videos :(. I have selected 'Get Artwork->As Video Thumnail' in Settings. In v0.5.0.152 I get more than before, and it falls back to the artist/album artwork in some cases but not all.

What is the correct way to refresh your libary/db? I just went to the Import tab and pressed the Green check/matches button again. The log shows activity, but the Progress dialog says done as there are no new videos to scan, but I think the background artwork importer is still working? In any case I waited till the log said "[UpdateArtworkProcess]: Background artwork updater process complete. " but I still do not get artwork for all videos (artists/albums are all fine).

I can right click on each video in the Library and get video thumbnail, that works fine. Anyway log attached. I am not sure where the settings file is or I would attach that too!

semilia

Portal Pro
    March 8, 2011
    AW: mvCentral - Music Vidoes Plugin Beta Release

Good Morning

Can this addon play musik dvd`s, too?
    I mean complete musik dvd`s or blu ray`s like "Pink - Funhouse Tour/Live in Australia [Blu-ray]"
    can this play?

:D for response

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom