mvCentral - Music Videos Plugin (Stable) (3 Viewers)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Ok, hopefully this is the correct log file.
    Thanks
    Tom

I believe what he wants you to do is:

MediaPortal Configuration > General > Set Log Verbosity to "Debug"

Then perform the actions where the trouble arises. Afterwards go to your log folder and attach both the medialportal.log and mvCentral.log (mvCentral.log always being the more important of the two).

Hope this helps!

rbo

Portal Pro
    May 1, 2007
    Ludwigsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Trevor,

great work since the last version!

For me it's nice to see that the 'album-section' more precise to handle (for example the field 'year released'). But also in the album-section the sort-by has no effect (see my thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ideos-plugin-stable.101640/page-4#post-802913 ).

When do you think that sort-by function is released?

Currently I'm adding my clips to the database and I don't know if it's better to change the names (for example The Cranberries into Cranberries, The). With the result, that the parser not working right, but the order works fine.

One bug I've found in the last version (1.0.0.267). By adding albums like 'Greatest Hits', the last added interpret were sorted under the first interpret in database that have a 'Greatest Hits'-album. Ohh it's difficult to explain...

In my database the first Greatest Hits album is from blink-182. When I'm adding now a clip of the Greatest Hits album from Lenny Kravitz, this clip were found under the Greatest Hits album of blink-182.

So, I think that's it for me... ;)

Cioa
    rbo.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    HI rbo,

Thanks.

I have 2 main sections outstanding - sorting and DVD import, there a few other things categories for one. Of these DVD is the most challanging as requires a decent sort of data which I am struggling to find currently.

I will look at the sorting next - there is likley to be an update release in a couple of weeks and some bugs were found in the latest release and also tweaked a few parts - after that will get on to sorting.

Thanks

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Trevor

As per my PM last week I installed the latest version on my HTPC and tried updating to see if it would add the videos which it could "see" previously but wouldn't add. It didn't work (same result as previously noted) so I deleted the database and rescanned, with some strange results - some files which were previously recognised and added without a problem now show up as having no artist, yet the correct artist biography shows up in the gui o_O I'm posting this from my client as the HTPC is being used by family at the moment :)mad: :cautious::D) so I'll try to grab some screenshots in the morning and post them (if I wake up in time before I have to go and do other stuff..)

Cheers

Dave

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Dave,

Did you actually delete the DB or do the Clean DB and Delete Artwork option from config?

If the later I would do a reset on the Replacements and Parsing Expressions to load the latest before doing a scan, there have been some tweaks there.

Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom