mvCentral - Music Videos Plugin (Stable) (4 Viewers)

nanolimit

Portal Member
May 17, 2011
Re: mvCentral - Music Vidoes Plugin Beta Release

Hi Trevor

Get a windows message "MP has stopped working" needs to be closed, scrolling within your plugin and reaching "packup" by Eliza Doolittle, should not be video related, as no problem with Music Vids plugin.

View attachment 90719

Im still getting this error in .182

Which version fixed it?

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Hi Trevor

Get a windows message "MP has stopped working" needs to be closed, scrolling within your plugin and reaching "packup" by Eliza Doolittle, should not be video related, as no problem with Music Vids plugin.

View attachment 90719

Which version fixed it?

Back in the 170s i think. What version were you using when you made your database?

nanolimit

Portal Member
    May 17, 2011

Hi Trevor

View attachment 90719

Which version fixed it?

Back in the 170s i think. What version were you using when you made your database?

Made it in 182, just downgraded to 180 and it's working now

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Which version fixed it?

Made it in 182, just downgraded to 180 and it's working now

Hi,

Would liked to have seen the log for that but it may well have been a DB issue.

While the plugin is in beta I am adjusting the DB for most releases so it is advisiable to re-create the DB for each release.

In reality you can most lilkley get away with not doing so unless you have issues.

Thx

spikenet

Portal Member
    November 7, 2011
    Home Country

Trevor,

thanks for the fantastic plugin. I have a couple of small issues that I hope you can help with.

Can the plugin rename my files? I just spent AGES in the import finding the vids and it would be great to have it fix my filenames.

I use StreamedMP skin but I cant get MvCentral to work from the basic home screen.

thanks

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France

Hi spikenet,
    You have to clic on "display XML Filenames" and you can find mvCentral and you can add it :) (don't forget to fill all information like : Watch your .... and select single image folder)
    Seb.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country

Trevor,

thanks for the fantastic plugin. I have a couple of small issues that I hope you can help with.

Can the plugin rename my files? I just spent AGES in the import finding the vids and it would be great to have it fix my filenames.

I use StreamedMP skin but I cant get MvCentral to work from the basic home screen.

thanks

Hi,

Seb got to the this first on the question about adding it StreamedMP, hopfully that answers that question.

I will look at enabling the renaming code and maybe should do that next. The reason is that the next release has a lot of DB changes and as yet no DB upgrade routines as I mentioned a few posts back. So a fresh DB is reall needed and it sounds like you spent a lot of time sorting stuff.

thx

spikenet

Portal Member
    November 7, 2011
    Home Country

I will look at enabling the renaming code and maybe should do that next.

Hi Trevor,

That would be great as it was alot of work, if I had known I would have started renaming them beforehand. Other then that its awesome and look forward to more features and polishing!

cheers

basti_s89

Portal Member
    December 27, 2009

Using latest MePo an mvcentral .182, Skin is StreampedMP, when I try to run the plugin out of the menu I get the following: (using .180 or .178 doens't fix the problem)

2011-11-09 20:17:27.102400 [ERROR][(12)]: MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
    2011-11-09 20:17:27.103400 [ERROR][(12)]: Exception :confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.

Server stack trace:
    bei mvCentral.GUI.mvGUIMain.onArtistSelected(GUIListItem item, GUIControl parent)
    bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
    bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.PrivateProcessMessage(RuntimeMethodHandle md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
    bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
    bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.EndInvokeHelper(Message reqMsg, Boolean bProxyCase)
    bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RemotingProxy.Invoke(Object NotUsed, MessageData& msgData)
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIListItem.ItemSelectedHandler.EndInvoke(IAsyncResult result)
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIListItem.itemSelectedCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
    bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.AsyncResult.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg)
    bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)
    bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.AgileAsyncWorkerItem.DoAsyncCall()
    bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.AgileAsyncWorkerItem.ThreadPoolCallBack(Object o)
    bei System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
    bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    bei System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallbackInternal(_ThreadPoolWaitCallback tpWaitCallBack)
    bei System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object state)
    2011-11-09 20:17:27.104400 [ERROR][(12)]: Exception :Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    2011-11-09 20:17:27.113400 [ERROR][(12)]: site :confused:ystem.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMessage EndInvokeHelper(System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.Message, Boolean)
    2011-11-09 20:17:27.113400 [ERROR][(12)]: source :mscorlib
    2011-11-09 20:17:27.114400 [ERROR][(12)]: stacktrace:
    Server stack trace:
    bei mvCentral.GUI.mvGUIMain.onArtistSelected(GUIListItem item, GUIControl parent)
    bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
    bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.PrivateProcessMessage(RuntimeMethodHandle md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)

bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.EndInvokeHelper(Message reqMsg, Boolean bProxyCase)
    bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RemotingProxy.Invoke(Object NotUsed, MessageData& msgData)
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIListItem.ItemSelectedHandler.EndInvoke(IAsyncResult result)
    bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.AsyncResult.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg)
    bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.AgileAsyncWorkerItem.ThreadPoolCallBack(Object o)
    bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    bei System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallbackInternal(_ThreadPoolWaitCallback tpWaitCallBack)

And is it possible to use the same Audo-UpMix like the Music? Most of the videos are in Stereo, DolbyProLogic is stupid for Music, so the Channel Upmix would be great.
    BUT: Today is the first time I tested this plugin and I could see and play some videos (ignoring the big error message in front of MePo ;) ) and I have to say I love your plugin! Great Work! This is how I wish to organize Music Videos and how I want to see them in MePo. Big Thanks!

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country

Using latest MePo an mvcentral .182, Skin is StreampedMP, when I try to run the plugin out of the menu I get the following: (using .180 or .178 doens't fix the problem)

2011-11-09 20:17:27.102400 [ERROR][(12)]: MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
    2011-11-09 20:17:27.103400 [ERROR][(12)]: Exception :confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.

Server stack trace:

2011-11-09 20:17:27.104400 [ERROR][(12)]: Exception :Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    2011-11-09 20:17:27.113400 [ERROR][(12)]: site :confused:ystem.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMessage EndInvokeHelper(System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.Message, Boolean)
    2011-11-09 20:17:27.113400 [ERROR][(12)]: source :mscorlib
    2011-11-09 20:17:27.114400 [ERROR][(12)]: stacktrace:
    Server stack trace:

And is it possible to use the same Audo-UpMix like the Music? Most of the videos are in Stereo, DolbyProLogic is stupid for Music, so the Channel Upmix would be great.
    BUT: Today is the first time I tested this plugin and I could see and play some videos (ignoring the big error message in front of MePo ;) ) and I have to say I love your plugin! Great Work! This is how I wish to organize Music Videos and how I want to see them in MePo. Big Thanks!

Hi,

This is wierd, looks like there is a DB problem.

I have a attached a newer version and is not on google code as was more a private test version. If you can try this please - for a full test you really need to delete the current DB - thats delete the mvCentral.db3 against the option from config - that only clears the DB.

I would do the option from config first and then phyically delete the mvCentral DB - that will also ensure all the artworks is cleared as well.

After the import could you save the mvCentral log and if problems still exist attache that log and a zip of the full logs folder from the session that crashes.

I will look at the upmix option.

Thanks

Attachments

• mvCentral-0.5.0.188.zip
      1 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom