My Alarm V2 (2 Viewers)

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    phpchris said:
    devo said:
    I don't think the sleeptimer saves changes yet, sorry about that.

Can you give a shout here when you are done?
    You are still working on it, aren't you?

All the current changes are in cvs now and I am concetrating on the Web Browser plugin.

I will come back to this as well as some exciting enhancements / integration with the next version of the plugin.

phpchris

Portal Pro
    June 18, 2005
    *bump*

Still waiting for this change...
    Maybe if I give you my best smile?

smile.gif

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    Hi,

I haven't been to active on coding for MediaPortal lately. I will see if I can sqeeze this change in.

Cheers

mattlindsay

April 27, 2006
    WPL or M3U playlists

Hi all,
    I don't know if this is the right place to post, but my MP installation has pulled in all my windoes media player play lists (WPL) and I can see and use them in MP. The problem is when I try to set a playlist as an alarm, none of them are listed, only M3U playlists. Is this by design or do I need to configure something?

Many thanks in advance

Matt

samuel337

Portal Pro
    August 25, 2004
    Melbourne, Australia
    Re: WPL or M3U playlists

mattlindsay said:
    Hi all,
    I don't know if this is the right place to post, but my MP installation has pulled in all my windoes media player play lists (WPL) and I can see and use them in MP. The problem is when I try to set a playlist as an alarm, none of them are listed, only M3U playlists. Is this by design or do I need to configure something?

Many thanks in advance

Matt

This is a known issue, as is the fact that radio stations listed in the radio streams aren't listed either. Now we just need to find a dev to implement this...

Sam

samuel337

Portal Pro
    August 25, 2004
    Melbourne, Australia
    Bram said:
    I get the following exception when I try to configure MyAlarm from the plugins section in configuration....

http://mp.pastebin.com/730789

This bug is related to this code change:
    MediaPortal General
    On 18/05/2006 [16:50:35] rtv added the following change: added mixer selection for volume control

I'm not sure what the actual bug is, and I'm not currently running a late enough release so I can't confirm this bug, but if someone can reproduce this bug, it needs to be brought to the attention of MP devs as it is a fairly severe bug (AFAIK, it has to do with the volume handling code itself, and not how My Alarm uses the volume handling code).

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom