My Anime 2 (1 Viewer)

kirkanos

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Nürnberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

i have just downloaded the plugin and installed it. But i just don't know where i can import my anime series and movies.
the plugin is configurated and an anidb.info account is also registrated.

is there anywhere a howto or something like that?

greetings
kirkanos
(and sorry for my english ;) )

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi,

i have just downloaded the plugin and installed it. But i just don't know where i can import my anime series and movies.

once in the GUI, use the Utilities and "Run Import" (or perhaps the skin has Run Import directly accessible)
It will start hashing your files and importing them.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Leo, is there a chance that using 2.0.10 had screwed up my database? I'm using 2.0.11 now and it still says 2.0.10 in the utilities page and it can't determine the database version (tried cleaning and importing, stays the same). I also have a few non working items, when viewing fanart, it doesn't go to posters or banners and the more options button doesn't do anything as well (although I'm really curious to what it should do :D)

Two small skin issues for mediastream: in the anime2_admin, the run import group element should have a <onup>9</onup> and on my set (1080p) the SERIES label for the # of groups should have a value of 1125 instead of 1100 (although, I have allignment issues when switching between EVR and WMR. 1125 should be okay for EVR).

p.s. Did you fix the season switching in this one?

kirkanos

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2008
    Nürnberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

once in the GUI, use the Utilities and "Run Import" (or perhaps the skin has Run Import directly accessible)
    It will start hashing your files and importing them.

THX! :D Now something happens.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    yhoogi said:
    I used the StreamedMP; the fanarts are shown below but the statement on "no fanarts" is retained.

Ok, adding to the to do list...

yhoogi said:
    Btw. the MovieDB retrievel is currently not working 100% reliable. Sometimes the a manual recheck is retrieving the correct movie, sometimes you have even to use a manual entry (with is the same wording as the original one)
    Also in case a MovieDB ID can be retrieved but no fanart is available, the background is going black and not showing the default fanart.

One more for the list :)

Raytestrak said:
    Hi Leo, is there a chance that using 2.0.10 had screwed up my database? I'm using 2.0.11 now and it still says 2.0.10 in the utilities page and it can't determine the database version (tried cleaning and importing, stays the same). I also have a few non working items, when viewing fanart, it doesn't go to posters or banners and the more options button doesn't do anything as well (although I'm really curious to what it should do )

Sounds like the skin files were copied over properly but the DLL wasn't.
    Try copying the DLL again
    Season switching should be fixed

mpZit

March 5, 2008
    some troubleshooting needed

Hello,

First, Thank you for continuing the MyAnime plugin.

I am using MP 1.0.1.0 with french as primary language where applicable.
    Plugin config is almost default some stuff unticked, 1 big folder as path containing all anime in their respective sub folders. Database is 211.

I started using this myAnime v2 with 2.0.10 which was not working at all for me. So I reinstalled (cleared db and dlls) the plugin with 2.0.11.

It still does not work as expected for me. I have holes in my Database due to an automatic windows update restart during the import process (this morning at 5 o'clock).

I have 657 Unrecognized files, some of them are part of series already imported (1 file of Code Geass for example), also quite a lot of fanart and banners were not imported.

I tried again the "utilities->run import" option but the GUI does not give any feedback about what it is doing, as if it was stuck.

the log keeps spitting out Error 30:

Code:
    2009-07-15 10:32:37.125000 [ERROR][30]: Exception   :System.Net.WebException: Le délai d'attente de l'opération a expiré.
       à System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
       à MyAnimePlugin2.Utils.DownloadWebPage(String url) dans C:\Projects\SVN\animeplugin2

I do not have the path: C:\Projects\SVN\animeplugin2

It goes on for many entries like that where time.XXXXXXX are the only things changing. The GUI stays at "Scan: searching for unrecognized episode info..." (or something like that). Unrecognized episode are already listed as unrecognized files, so logically from a GUI user point of view it should not do that, or have some kind of counter to let the user know that something is happening.

Questions:
    Is it required to build the database in one full session? As it took about 15 hours to hash the 2000+ files, I would like to be able to prepare myself each time a rebuilding is needed.

Thanks for your time

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hello,

It still does not work as expected for me. I have holes in my Database due to an automatic windows update restart during the import process (this morning at 5 o'clock).

I have 657 Unrecognized files, some of them are part of series already imported (1 file of Code Geass for example), also quite a lot of fanart and banners were not imported.

I tried again the "utilities->run import" option but the GUI does not give any feedback about what it is doing, as if it was stuck.

I do not have the path: C:\Projects\SVN\animeplugin2

It goes on for many entries like that where time.XXXXXXX are the only things changing. The GUI stays at "Scan: searching for unrecognized episode info..." (or something like that). Unrecognized episode are already listed as unrecognized files, so logically from a GUI user point of view it should not do that, or have some kind of counter to let the user know that something is happening.

Questions:
    Is it required to build the database in one full session? As it took about 15 hours to hash the 2000+ files, I would like to be able to prepare myself each time a rebuilding is needed.

No, you shouldn't have to rebuild your database.
    In theory it should recover (and has for me) if you shut down MP unexpectedly in the middle of an import.

The "scan for unrecognized episode info..." can take quite a while some times. (yes it should give a better status update). This bit is scanning your 657 unrecognised files and trying to possibly get the AniDB_File data.

However it looks like you may be having problems connecting to the web service or connecting to the TvDB.

First thing to try is
    1. Restart MP
    2. Turn off the web service option
    3. Do the Run Import again.

If this doesn't work, please attach your log file (remove your AniDB login details)

SoundWave

Portal Member
    February 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hi.

First of all i just want to congratulate you for the awesome plugin.
    Made my life (and my 230+ anime shows) very easy.

Now, to make it perfect, any chance of support for Black & White 1080 skin?

mpZit

March 5, 2008
    Hi,

First thing to try is
    1. Restart MP
    2. Turn off the web service option
    3. Do the Run Import again.

Thanks a lot ! Disabling the web service worked. The scan part zipped for a few seconds and then info and images started to be downloaded for many more files and series from anidb as well as tvdb.

From some GUI user pov, I remember playing with this option while trying to make 2.0.10 work... Maybe you show try to find an other wording for this option as to me it meant "Turn on access to anything that is online" as if it was a big general switch for accessing the databases. Maybe finding another wording more appropiate could avoid other users messing with it. I would be glad to propose something but I don't know what it really does...

I still have some 150+ files unrecongnized but most have no group entries in anidb. I will try to understand how I can add these with manager before coming back asking.

Thanks again for your time and work
    Cheers

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom