My Anime 2 (1 Viewer)

huntergrei

Portal Member
November 25, 2009
Home Country
AniDB queing works now but after it returned to 0 all the files were unrecognized. what is the proper naming of the file?

like this: Death Note 1 or Death Note Episode1 ?

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
you will need the ed2k.dll as well. Anidb uses hashes of files, not file names.
You can name them (almost) anything you like, the hash is what counts.
Do you have the ed2k.dll as well in your MP directory?

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
here is my log for my latest data queing

View attachment 50739

thanks!

I'm guessing that you have encoded all your files yourself?
This plugin relies on finding the files on AniDB which have been encoded by sub groups.

I can't see that it has found any files which are recognized by AniDB at all.
It is possible that you can manually assign all your files to episodes downloaded from AniDB, but it won't be a very pleasant experience when doing hundreds of files.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
@Iwerndly

ah okay, so it means i should set aside what I encoded and get the group's encode.

thank you.

You can use your own encodes, but it just takes a lot more manual work.
Using the group's encodes means everything is automated

FdL

Portal Pro
April 17, 2009
Hey, I have a weird thing happen to me after I installed the latest build (2.1.1.7). The chibi girl character for the main menu for Anime 2 was replaced by a dull, ugly tv shaped icon with "anime" written inside. Is this normal or it's an error? How would I fix it?

How many peeps out there encode there own files?

I don't, the only thing like that I ever did was to convert a series from .ogm to .avi because I wanted to see it in my tabletop DVD player. But it's not worth it really, I now watch stuff with a crappy but MP-capable HTPC. In that time I also did weird things like crop some episodes' ending to fit a whole series in a DVD >.>

I am wiser now :p

Also, all of the problems I ever got from doing those stupid things I atoned for by having to fix them manually in Anime 2 >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom