yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Iwerndly,

One further issue I observed but missd to ask for some time:
    Is it true that you deleted the view / sorting per date?

With my collections (e.g. Animes or also the standard mp Videos menu) I sometimes try to display/sort per year to find faster what I am looking for.

Cheers & Thanks,

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Torrent download

Quick one - would it be possible to copy the finished download automatically to the dropfolder instead of doing it by hand? Also - maybe when the ration get a certain value to remove it automatically? Maybe both to be enabled /disabled over the setup?

Regards

Markus

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Two small things:

How do I recover a lost group? I had Demonbane and Demonbane OVA and I screwed the grouping up a bit. Now it only shows the show, but the OVA is nowhere to be found.
    Second small thing: Leo fixed the localized date/time issue I raised, but with 2.2.0.3 my dates are dutch again, while my media portal is in english.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Downloads - skinerror

at least in my installation (2.3.0.4) The text in the downloads window is overlapping:

"Down Speed" has no space to the next charakter and "Downloaded" overlaps the first one or two

-> Calendar

The info issue is now fixed (THX :)) - but I seem not to get all info from anidb

Jan 09 - 12
    Feb 09 - 1
    Mar 09 - 0
    Apr 09 - 15
    Mai 09 - 0
    Jun 09 - 2
    Jul 09 - 9
    Aug 09 - 0
    Sep 09 - 1
    Okt 09 - 14
    Nov 09 - 1
    Dec 09 - 5
    Jan 10 - 22
    Feb 10 - 9

Maybe it is correct - but I think I can remember seeing more than than these.

Markus

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: Torrent download

pur_berger said:
    Quick one - would it be possible to copy the finished download automatically to the dropfolder instead of doing it by hand? Also - maybe when the ration get a certain value to remove it automatically? Maybe both to be enabled /disabled over the setup?
    Markus

Auto copy is already Issue #140
    However I haven't done it yet, as it was dependent on another issue which I haven't solved yet.
    I'll add an issue for the ratio option.

Raytestrak said:
    How do I recover a lost group? I had Demonbane and Demonbane OVA and I screwed the grouping up a bit. Now it only shows the show, but the OVA is nowhere to be found.
    Second small thing: Leo fixed the localized date/time issue I raised, but with 2.2.0.3 my dates are dutch again, while my media portal is in english.

With the groups.
    a) You can create the groups manually via the config screen.
    b) Delete the remaining group/series, and run the import again. It should re-create both groups

Date issue - I'll raise an issue to look at this again

pur_berger said:
    "Down Speed" has no space to the next charakter and "Downloaded" overlaps the first one or two

Will fix

pur_berger said:
    -> Calendar

The info issue is now fixed (THX ) - but I seem not to get all info from anidb

The calendar option only gets the upcoming 25 and previous 25 series based on the current date.
    As you run it (updates automatically once a day) it will continue to populate your database.
    It will also show any series that are in your collection.

So if you start with a clean database it will only show 50 entries + whatever is in your collection.

Note - those 50 entries include R18 series which are hidden by default.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Raytestrak said:

With the groups.
    a) You can create the groups manually via the config screen.
    b) Delete the remaining group/series, and run the import again. It should re-create both groups

Removed the groups, did a reimport but only the main series shows up again as a group. The OVA should be in it's own group, but it doesn't reappear. Wasn't there an issue with manually added episodes/groups? I remember I added some files which weren't recognized and everytime I selected one, the GUI froze for some time while it tried to retrieve episode info or something.

nyt

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Why does this scrape every time mp starts even without any file changes?

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Raytestrak said:
    Removed the groups, did a reimport but only the main series shows up again as a group. The OVA should be in it's own group, but it doesn't reappear. Wasn't there an issue with manually added episodes/groups? I remember I added some files which weren't recognized and everytime I selected one, the GUI froze for some time while it tried to retrieve episode info or something.

The files for the OVA, do they appear in the unrecognized files? (File Manager)
    If so you will need to manually need to create a series under the Main group, and then add the files from there.
    The config screen now allows you to import the episodes from AniDB. Open the series window.

There shouldn't be any issues anymore (that I'm aware of anyway).

nyt said:
    Why does this scrape every time mp starts even without any file changes?

Why do you say it is scraping files when MP starts? Are you seeing files being hashed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom