My Anime 2 (12 Viewers)

tgxiii

Portal Pro
November 17, 2008
Is there a quicker way of being able to access My Anime than going through the WatchTV then selecting the Plugins category?
Preferably I'd like to configure it to reside under the TV Series or Moving Pictures categories or both, with the ability to
set whether the Anime is a movie or a series or perhaps have it automatically tagged as such. :D

Yup, there's a quicker way. What skin are you using?

Revenger1589

Portal Member
September 13, 2011
Hi, I've been having a problem with this plugin since version 2.5.0.12, basically it displays the wrong fanart after watching an episode, so when you stop the video and go back to the episode list you have the backdrop of another show. Looking at the changelog, version 2.6.0.9 (unofficial) was supposed to fix it, but the problem persists.

I'm using mp 1.2 Rc with version 2.6.2.1 of my anime, any idea?

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Re: AW: Re: Wrong Entries in the DB ... Double Entries

pur_berger said:
Toaru Majutsu no Index II a number of Episodes listed only as "Episodes - 4: Episode 4" with no File entry and next to it "Episode - 4: Voice of ..." - with the correct File.

Here you go:

Ok I think I have finally found the root cause of this issue.
I have fixed it for JMM/MA3 and I'll see if I can work something into MA2 to at least clear up the corruption.

Revenger1589 said:
Hi, I've been having a problem with this plugin since version 2.5.0.12, basically it displays the wrong fanart after watching an episode, so when you stop the video and go back to the episode list you have the backdrop of another show. Looking at the changelog, version 2.6.0.9 (unofficial) was supposed to fix it, but the problem persists.

I'm using mp 1.2 Rc with version 2.6.2.1 of my anime, any idea?

I thought I had fixed it, but obviously not.
I will tackle again in MA3

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: My Anime 2

THX! Good to see that there is still some progress. Mosz of the problem is that the Missing Epsiode Report doesn't show teh correct info with this issue.

By the way - any chance that the report get's some enhancements - like folderpath and filename?

Best Regards

Markus

Ah - yess - if you want you can have my database - I have kept myself a copy with the errors.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: My Anime 2

THX! Good to see that there is still some progress. Mosz of the problem is that the Missing Epsiode Report doesn't show teh correct info with this issue.

By the way - any chance that the report get's some enhancements - like folderpath and filename?

To be honest I am unlikely to make any more changes to MA2 unless they are real show stoppers.
    I'd prefer to focus my time on JMM and MA3.

In JMM Client I will have reporting and other features on Missing Episodes which is much better than what is available in MA2.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Re: AW: My Anime 2

To be honest I am unlikely to make any more changes to MA2 unless they are real show stoppers.
    I'd prefer to focus my time on JMM and MA3.

In JMM Client I will have reporting and other features on Missing Episodes which is much better than what is available in MA2.

As long as it finds it's way to MP to I'm happy to wait ;) - the only thing I'm afraid of is that you like the stand alone that much MP get's lost in translaition ...

Glith

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I experienced a strange problem... After watching the latest episode of Fairy Tail using MyAnime2, every movie I tried to watch afterwards resulted in a black screen.
    I had to restart MediaPortal in order to get it to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom