pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    unrecognised works for me too. the only thing is in continue watching the episode thumb stays empty. (left menue - continue watching)

(anime3_watching.xml)

<control>
    <description>Big Episode Thumb</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>67</id>
    <posX>454</posX>
    <posY>800</posY>
    <width>382</width>
    <height>215</height>
    <texture flipY="true" mask="tvseries_thumb_mask.png">#Anime3.Episode.Image</texture>
    <visible>Control.IsVisible(1451)</visible>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" delay="350">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="0" delay="0">WindowClose</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" delay="350" reversible="false">visible</animation>
    </control>

Seems as if this variable is not valid anymore?

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just a question:
    With the new server, the entries for SQL server are only accesible via the file settings.json, correct?

Cheers

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Yes. As far I have seen it's the way to set it. I copy it over every time I setup a new server with docker

ElementalCrisis

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2016
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @pur_berger tried every skin, episode thumbnail shows up.

Might want to check and make sure the series in question has a TvDB link, you'll need to use Desktop to check though.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    A question to Desktop/Server:

I have a file which was erronously linked in AnimeDb to wrong episode.
    Deleting the entry and re-import does not help as it seems the entry remains in the Shoko DB and file will be automatically linked again to the wrong ep.
    How can I force a deletion of the whole dataset in the DB? (remove missing files seems not to work as file will be detected with the filename. modifying the name generates a rehash but it seems that existing entry in DB is used again)

Cheers

PS: found now a new "feature" in AnimeDB: one hash value links to two different entries:
    See Yamato 2202 from Central anime - listed as multi-part movie and as individual eps in the specials.
    As Multi-part does not distinguish in MA3 the files and you have no clue which one you select I would like to manually link them to the specials - which is not possible as hashed ones can't be manually changed (unless you tinkerwith the DB :) )

PPS: seems like forcing an ep info update (& rehash) in eps-view of Desktop does the work

Last edited:

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    one additional topic:

Seems like the server gets stuck now and then while adding a file to mylist (see log for Violet)
    Tried to add manually a new series in parallel via Desktop which got also stuck, presumably due to non-responding server

Cheers,

Attachments

• 2018-08-22.rar
      23 KB

ElementalCrisis

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2016
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    We just merged in the .NET Standard branch so its gonna be awhile before we can test an look into that as pretty much everything needs to be tested again.

Terra

Portal Pro
    August 25, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Thank you all for keeping MyAnime3 alive in MP! :)

I read that some skins were updated on the last pages Avalon, Avallanche and DefaultWideHD were mentioned.
    Is there also a change in the default Titan skin required to get the new version working? I would like to update but hesitated so far because of the posts that the plugin is not updated.

Right now I use:
    Mediaportal 1.17
    MyAnime 3.7.1.0
    Shoko Server 3.8.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom