My Anime 3 (11 Viewers)

FireAza

Portal Pro
June 30, 2011
Damn, will the software be getting updated soon?

Yes, I've got a series of specials that are unrecognized. If they were regular episodes, I could use the "episode range" option, but this only works for regular episodes, not specials. For specials, about the only choice I can see is manually assigning them. ONE. AT. A. TIME.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Yup sorry in this case you would need to do them by one.

If they are released by an official sub group, it would be better to use avdump and add the data to AniDB itself.

FireAza

Portal Pro
June 30, 2011
Cool! I'll have to update and take a look!

Are there any skins that handle wide banners like Mustayaluca did? I really like how it would tuck the banners to the right side and towards the bottom, and the banners were smaller in size so many would fit on-screen. With the skins I've tried, the banners are arranged in a grid and cover up nearly all the fanart, and the banners themselves are usually huge, so you can't display very many at once.

The way StreamMP looks in "list posters" mode is nice, if it had wide art.

Last edited:

Mcgreag

Portal Member
November 8, 2009
Falun
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have a problem with JMM Server where it says (NA) for the path I add. Looking at the log the problem seems to be this:

[2013-01-26 23:57:00:080] Warn|MainWindow.workerImport_DoWork => Importer.RunImport_NewFiles => Utils.GetFilesForImportFolder Error accessing: X:\Anime\A-F - Access to the path 'X:\Anime\A-F\System Volume Information' is denied.

And when it fails to access that sub directory (which is the first it tests and it's only one that is not accessible) it stops looking.
The reason there is a System Volume Information sub directory in that sub dir is because all the sub dirs in X:\Anime\ is actually separate drives (some external, some internal) mapped as directories.

Possible solutions I see are:
1. Advanced option to keep going in case of an access error.
2. Option to select sub directories that it should not check.
3. Hard coding to not check System Volume Information directory as it is a special system directory that no normal programs should try to access.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Cool! I'll have to update and take a look!

Are there any skins that handle wide banners like Mustayaluca did? I really like how it would tuck the banners to the right side and towards the bottom, and the banners were smaller in size so many would fit on-screen. With the skins I've tried, the banners are arranged in a grid and cover up nearly all the fanart, and the banners themselves are usually huge, so you can't display very many at once.

The way StreamMP looks in "list posters" mode is nice, if it had wide art.

I'll have a look on Tuesday to see which other skins (that we support) do something similar.
Generally i try emulate the look of mp-tvseries as much as possible to keep it consistent.

I have a problem with JMM Server where it says (NA) for the path I add. Looking at the log the problem seems to be this:

[2013-01-26 23:57:00:080] Warn|MainWindow.workerImport_DoWork => Importer.RunImport_NewFiles => Utils.GetFilesForImportFolder Error accessing: X:\Anime\A-F - Access to the path 'X:\Anime\A-F\System Volume Information' is denied.

And when it fails to access that sub directory (which is the first it tests and it's only one that is not accessible) it stops looking.
The reason there is a System Volume Information sub directory in that sub dir is because all the sub dirs in X:\Anime\ is actually separate drives (some external, some internal) mapped as directories.

Possible solutions I see are:
1. Advanced option to keep going in case of an access error.
2. Option to select sub directories that it should not check.
3. Hard coding to not check System Volume Information directory as it is a special system directory that no normal programs should try to access.

Thanks I'll fix this up on Tuesday.
I thought I was already handling this, but looks like I was only handling the recycle bin.
#1 should have been the case already, but it is not working as intended.

Mcgreag

Portal Member
November 8, 2009
Falun
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thanks I'll fix this up on Tuesday.
I thought I was already handling this, but looks like I was only handling the recycle bin.
#1 should have been the case already, but it is not working as intended.
As a follow up to this problem there seems to be a either another bug triggered by the first one or maybe the same bug in another form.
After getting the first error I can no longer add any location, even those on another drive without getting this error msg:

[2013-01-27 00:39:27:287] Error|ImportFolderForm.btnSave_Click => JMMServiceImplementation.SaveImportFolder => MainWindow.StartWatchingFiles ImportFolder not found for watching: NA || R:\--- Seeding ---\[CBM]_Broken_Blade_[720p][10bit]

Restarting the program had no effect. Only way I could find to make it work again was to delete the database.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia

An update is available for JMM Server which should fix this issue, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom