My Anime 3 (7 Viewers)

TrainAss

February 27, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Home Country
Canada Canada
Out of curiosity, why does this need JMM in order to work properly? MP-TVSeries and MovingPictures don't require such a server to be running and they work well.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
As I now have rebuild my HTPC when installing MyAnime3 only for Avalonis over your installer (every other option unchecked) it is not going to copy any fiels required to the Skinfolder. When selecting Avalon too it does teh copying as expected also for Avalonis. So - as I only have used Avalonis and unchecked always everything else when I used your updated skin the first time (have used the Avalon skin on teh avalonis one before) always had the issue with unread colour. Now the colourissue is gone.

Thanks. Avallonis really should be a standalone skin option. I'll fix that in a future release.

Out of curiosity, why does this need JMM in order to work properly? MP-TVSeries and MovingPictures don't require such a server to be running and they work well.

Having a separate server component allows you to have multiple clients such as JMM Desktop.
The MediaPortal plugin is just another optional component

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Iwerndly,

Since I managed to accidentally delete half of my DB (seems like the "remove missing eps" function did not recognise the case that a fulll share link is not available in case of server down), I have troubles to get my DB restored.
    After rebuild, several series are identified as missing all eps, although in the episodes tab of JMM Desktop they are all shown as available.
    So I am a little bit lost how I can repair this without having a lengthly re-import.

Unfortunately, my internal cleanup process deleted all logs from this era. So there is nothing left on the loss & rebuild activity.

Advice how I can resolve this issue would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

yhoogi

Update:
    Now problem is resolved, after performing finally a "remove missing files" (this time with server online)

Last edited:

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Anyone else experiancing issue with connectuing to anidvb since 03.03? I permanently get
    AniDBCommand_Login.Process => AniDBUDPCommand.ProcessCommand => JMMService.LogToDatabase AniDB UDP - UDP_RESPONSE in 159,0091 ms - 555 BANNED

Solved - andb checked their logs and found that the password was wrong (?) - never changed it but run a Database rapeir around that time - probably rthis killed the entry - set it new and it seems to be working again.

So - basic question - instead of only displaying the "banned" info - is it possible to display teh reason too (Password, to many requests, ...)?

some time before I can see this entreis:

[2013-03-13 18:06:38:558] Error|AniDBHelper.Login => AniDBCommand_Login.Process => AniDBUDPCommand.ProcessCommand System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.
    Parametername: remoteEP
    bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint& remoteEP)
    bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, EndPoint& remoteEP)
    bei AniDBAPI.Commands.AniDBUDPCommand.ProcessCommand(Socket& soUDP, IPEndPoint& remoteIpEndPoint, String sessionID, Encoding enc) in C:\Projects\SVN\JMM\trunk\JMMServer\JMMServer\AniDB_API\Commands\AniDBUDPCommand.cs:Zeile 123.
    [2013-03-13 18:11:38:551] Info|BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork => CommandProcessorGeneral.workerCommands_DoWork => CommandRequest_GetUpdated.ProcessCommand Processing CommandRequest_GetUpdated
    [2013-03-13 18:11:38:551] Error|AniDBHelper.Login => AniDBCommand_Login.Process => AniDBUDPCommand.ProcessCommand System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.
    Parametername: remoteEP
    bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.SendTo(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint remoteEP)
    bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.SendTo(Byte[] buffer, EndPoint remoteEP)
    bei AniDBAPI.Commands.AniDBUDPCommand.ProcessCommand(Socket& soUDP, IPEndPoint& remoteIpEndPoint, String sessionID, Encoding enc) in C:\Projects\SVN\JMM\trunk\JMMServer\JMMServer\AniDB_API\Commands\AniDBUDPCommand.cs:Zeile 105.
    [2013-03-13 18:11:38:551] Error|AniDBHelper.Login => AniDBCommand_Login.Process => AniDBUDPCommand.ProcessCommand System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.

Last edited:

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Update:
    Now problem is resolved, after performing finally a "remove missing files" (this time with server online)

Sorry about the late reply.
    I'll add an issue, so that if the drive is not available it will not remove the file.

Solved - andb checked their logs and found that the password was wrong (?) - never changed it but run a Database rapeir around that time - probably rthis killed the entry - set it new and it seems to be working again.

So - basic question - instead of only displaying the "banned" info - is it possible to display teh reason too (Password, to many requests, ...)?

That is strange, the password is stored in your config file.
    When you did your restore, did you also backup from an old config file?

If you have a look at JMM Desktop > Utilities > Logs > Log Type = AniDB UDP
    And then filter by 'banned' it might show there.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    When trying to login in JMM Desktop it keeps telling me "Incorrect Password" Any ideas? The server is working fine.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    D'oh! It's been a while since I've used JMM I feel so silly now lol. That did the trick! Always fast with your replies. I appreciate it :D

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    That is strange, the password is stored in your config file.
    When you did your restore, did you also backup from an old config file?

If you have a look at JMM Desktop > Utilities > Logs > Log Type = AniDB UDP
    And then filter by 'banned' it might show there.
    No - I only see

I did no restore but an SQL repair

mysqlcheck.exe -u root -pMediaPortal --auto-repair --all-databases

AniDBCommand_Login.Process => AniDBUDPCommand.ProcessCommand => JMMService.LogToDatabase AniDB UDP - UDP_RESPONSE in 145,0083 ms - 555 BANNED

TheGreenMan

April 5, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I like the software, but I have a couple of issues.

1) MyAnime3 is not showing in the home group of the titan skin, but does when I move it to the addon section.

2) How do you setup utorrent in the downloads section of MyAnime3, I enter my IP addy and port number and it keeps on coming up with "connection failed", why would I need to use a username and password with utorrent? If that is the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom