My Anime 3 (3 Viewers)

pmwolf

Portal Pro
July 30, 2010
Hi all
I just ran into a problem. I am trying to add season 2 of Teekyu but it will not let me create a series for it because season 1 has the same name. Is there a way where I can override the naming for it?

Thanks

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
[
I found a workaround in the following thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...13-supports-mp-1-4.119200/page-2#post-1008796

I copied the MyAnime3 xml files to another folder and ran the convert to HD utility which fixed it.

Great, thanks for that.

Hi all
I just ran into a problem. I am trying to add season 2 of Teekyu but it will not let me create a series for it because season 1 has the same name. Is there a way where I can override the naming for it?

I'll need to test this out to see what is causing the error first.
Usually I would expect that it would place both shows under the original group for Teekyu

Lufo

Portal Member
July 29, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Ok I'll get 1.4 Final and try it out.
Just to confirm that you have tried downloading the MP1.4 version of MA3
If you are using the extension installer, it is still pointing to the MP1.3 version

I got it to work.
I had completely missed the 1.4 pre rel.

But it crashes quite a lot for me.
Also, any plans of adding support for the skin OnePortal?

Regards

Esker

June 9, 2013
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I'm having a problem where JMM Desktop refuses to admit the existence of Uchouten Kazoku, which is airing this season. It's been listed on AniDB since the 21st of March as #9782, but I can't even manually link the first episode because it doesn't turn up in a 'New Series' search.

I've even tried marking it as watched on AniDB then syncing but no luck at all....

Esker

June 9, 2013
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I'm having a problem where JMM Desktop refuses to admit the existence of Uchouten Kazoku, which is airing this season. It's been listed on AniDB since the 21st of March as #9782, but I can't even manually link the first episode because it doesn't turn up in a 'New Series' search.

I've even tried marking it as watched on AniDB then syncing but no luck at all....
Okay, I managed to force it by manually adding the file to AniDB then re-scanning. But it's still odd that it took so much effort for it to appear in JMM.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hello Iwerndly,
    I had several crashes of MP 1.4 after exiting MyAnime3. While trying to re-install the plugin, I got the same error as in
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/my-anime-3.107475/page-54#post-1004931

although trying to use the recommended version as in your post above
    https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/my-anime-3

Is there an other way to install the plugin?

Thanks in advance,

Update Sep. 2013:
    Seems like there were an older version existing in the mpe installer folder with the same reg-key, blocking the update to the newest version using the same reg-key filename 3d1787e3-d584-4e62-8530-cc79716c63dc.mpe2 and therefore messing up the update of the configuration settings.
    Deleting and re-install the latest draft version helped significantly to reduce the crashed, but not completely, though.

Last edited:

celcius_01

Portal Member
    July 31, 2012
    Home Country
    Japan Japan
    Hi Iwernldy, long time no see :)
    Ah anyway, a bit of a problem with JMM desktop. I was trying to update one of my series into BD version by adding the bd version and removing the normal version of the videos. The thing is, while i was adding the bd version of the files, JMMD & JMMS were running at that moment. I add the bd versions first before deleting the normal ones. So as to be expected in Utilities tab>Multiple Files, i found the series is showing to have multiple files. And what i did was just delete the old normal version and let the bd version remains.
    Now my problem is even after shutting down JMMS & JMMD, the Multiple Files tab is still showing the series having multiple files, even though i deleted the files already.
    I already ran import, update all stats, update all video media info, update all anidb series info, update all tvdb info (all of these are from JMMS Actions tab), but still Multiple Files is showing the series having multiples. Of course i've refreshed hundreds of times also. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks guys.

FireAza

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2011
    Hi Iwerdnly,

I have a problem in 1.4 with StreamedMP skin

seems like there is no scaling to the 1920x1080 resolution (see attachment)
    Any recommendation how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

P.S. seems like the reason is that streamedmp moved to 1080p as native reolution
    see
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...une-2013-supports-mp-1-4.119200/#post-1004756
    What's the current status on fixing this issue? I tried using that Convert HD whatis, but couldn't figure out what file I need to feed it.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Iwerdnly,

I have a problem in 1.4 with StreamedMP skin

seems like there is no scaling to the 1920x1080 resolution (see attachment)
    Any recommendation how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

P.S. seems like the reason is that streamedmp moved to 1080p as native reolution
    see
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...une-2013-supports-mp-1-4.119200/#post-1004756
    What's the current status on fixing this issue? I tried using that Convert HD whatis, but couldn't figure out what file I need to feed it.

just go to the folder:
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP

copy all files called "Anime3_xxx.xml"-files in a temp directory and specify this one as the folder for conversion
    afterwards you can copy back the converted files from temp into the skin-folder

that should do the job

Cheers,

FireAza

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2011
    That did the trick, thanks!

This is an issue I've had ever since MyAnime3, but it is possible to set "all" as the default so it doesn't keep asking me to choose a filter?

Also, when I tell JMM to remove deleted files, why is the group still left un-deleted in MyAnime3?

Oh, and one more question, is it possible to add a fade animation to the fanart when you display a different series like MyTVSeries does?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom