My Anime 3 (4 Viewers)

ramyad

Portal Pro
November 21, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hello, the MPE Installer appeared to work but the plugin disappeared in setup and the server and desktop did not update when I checked the versions. Tried installing the server and desktop within the apps and that did not work. No error messages, just did not update them. JMM Server still says update 3.1.31 is the next update version. Then tried to manually update with your autoinstallers and finally got the server and desktop updated to 3.1.32. Server stil says 3.1.31 is next vaid update.

However, the myanime3 plugin will not install. Get the following error message - Please note only one user on this PC, administrator.

error.jpg

Andy22

Portal Member
September 10, 2011
I had a similar problem related to watched/unwatched state and the MyAnime3 plugin. I deleted some old shows that i had already watched and where marked "watched" in AniDB/MyAnime3. Later after grabbing a bigger HDD i decided to re-download those and add them again, but to my surprise after the import all those old/watched shows where reflagged "unwatched" in MyAnime and AniDB. I have all the 4 AniDB/Local options enabled and also did try to manually fix this via the sync option without success.
The behavior i expected was to sync all imported files to there respective AniDB state, in my case all "watched" again.

Last edited:

Lufo

Portal Member
July 29, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi, any knows issues why the plugin isn't showing up in the plugin list in MP config?
Got the server etc configured, and updated the plugin via the extension installer.
Thanks

Floatyman

June 26, 2013
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hello, thanks for a great project! I'm not the most network savy so have had a hell of a time getting things to work and now I have run into an issue I can't find an answer for.

Files are taking an EXTRAORDINARILY long time to hash. I am talking in the region of 20 min for each file! I originally tried SQLite and it was done pretty quickly, but because of my large collection I set up MySQL and now it is dreadfully slow. Really hoping someone can help (and it is not something stupid I have missed >< )

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hello, the MPE Installer appeared to work but the plugin disappeared in setup and the server and desktop did not update when I checked the versions.

If you are running MP 1.4, you will need to manually down the mpe file from the following link
https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/my-anime-3

Dang, need 1.4 version, please!

See above link please :)

Hi, any knows issues why the plugin isn't showing up in the plugin list in MP config?
Got the server etc configured, and updated the plugin via the extension installer.
Thanks

What version of MP do you have?

I had a similar problem related to watched/unwatched state and the MyAnime3 plugin. I deleted some old shows that i had already watched and where marked "watched" in AniDB/MyAnime3. Later after grabbing a bigger HDD i decided to re-download those and add them again, but to my surprise after the import all those old/watched shows where reflagged "unwatched" in MyAnime and AniDB. I have all the 4 AniDB/Local options enabled and also did try to manually fix this via the sync option without success.
The behavior i expected was to sync all imported files to there respective AniDB state, in my case all "watched" again.

Yes I have an issue raised for this which I will be looking at soon

Files are taking an EXTRAORDINARILY long time to hash. I am talking in the region of 20 min for each file! I originally tried SQLite and it was done pretty quickly, but because of my large collection I set up MySQL and now it is dreadfully slow. Really hoping someone can help (and it is not something stupid I have missed >< )

The only reason it should ever take that long is
- you are hashing over a slow network
- you are running other heavy disk operations at the same time (hashing in JMM is given low priority)

It should not be database related at all.
If possible, PM me and maybe I can take a look at your server log files

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
      screenshot.jpg
      425.7 KB
    Last edited:

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Latest, 1.4.0 final.
    and latest of the myanime3 plugin, and a running server.

Ok I'll get 1.4 Final and try it out.
    Just to confirm that you have tried downloading the MP1.4 version of MA3
    If you are using the extension installer, it is still pointing to the MP1.3 version

I have a problem in 1.4 with StreamedMP skin

seems like there is no scaling to the 1920x1080 resolution (see attachment)
    Any recommendation how to fix this?

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...une-2013-supports-mp-1-4.119200/#post-1004756

Bleh, I'll take a look at this
    Looks like someone else raised the issue which you can track here
    https://code.google.com/p/jmm/issues/detail?id=457

Lerxst

Portal Member
    April 6, 2009
    Manchester
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Iwerdnly,

I have a problem in 1.4 with StreamedMP skin

seems like there is no scaling to the 1920x1080 resolution (see attachment)
    Any recommendation how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

P.S. seems like the reason is that streamedmp moved to 1080p as native reolution
    see
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...une-2013-supports-mp-1-4.119200/#post-1004756

I found a workaround in the following thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...13-supports-mp-1-4.119200/page-2#post-1008796

I copied the MyAnime3 xml files to another folder and ran the convert to HD utility which fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom