My Anime 3 (5 Viewers)

MasterWormy

Portal Member
June 22, 2008
Home Country
Hi, I'm having a weird episode sorting issue. Pictures attached:
MA3_sortingbug.jpg MA3_sortingbug2.jpg

I think this started happening after an update some time ago.
Basically, episodes are being ordered randomly, like, 1, 4, 3, 2, 5, 6, 7, 9, 8, 11, 10, and so on (in the case of Chrome Shelled Regios).
The random-style ordering is not consistent between series. It doesn't even effect all series/groups.
For eg. Cowboy Bebop, Dragonauts, and Chrome Shelled Regios has this issue, but Casshern Sins, Black Cat, Bakuman (s1, 2 , 3) are ordered properly.
I tried deleting Cowboy Bebop from the db, to force a refresh, but its still the same.

Any suggestions? I don't want to delete my whole db because I want to keep my watched/unwatched statuses, my ratings, and my manually linked files.

Last edited:

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I might have over looked something, but my latest watched series don't seem to be showing in Trakt. It still shows Samurai Champloo. I'm looking in Jdesktop to see if I missed anything.

Megane

Portal Member
March 18, 2008
Bologna
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi guys, i have a little problem.
It's possible to sort the series into a group according to my wish and not by default?

I tried the drag & drop, renaming them and putting them into the group in the order that I want but it does not work the same.

Any ideas??

Thanks.

Last edited:

shadow kamui

Portal Member
May 6, 2013
Home Country
Panama Panama
Hi
Sorry to bother you, but mi old laptop die, but the hard disk was fine. Finally my new laptop is coming and I want to know if there is a way retrieve the SQL data base so I don’t have to rescan and remake all the data base?

Thanks on advance

shadow kamui

Portal Member
May 6, 2013
Home Country
Panama Panama
I manage to do it ^.^

I have a question if i have for example I have everything link to mi hard disk (G) and If I what to change the letter of mi hard disk to (F) when I change the letter on server phat he will Re-Hasher everything ?

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2012
    New York
    Home Country
    I just noticed a problem I'm having with MA3, though I'm not sure how long ago it started. All of my episode overviews as well as episode images are missing from all of my series. This happened for new series which I have recently added as well as old series which I have had for a long time. I know for sure that the episode overviews & images were working back in April but somewhere along the way they vanished.
    All the info is there when I run JMM Desktop; The episode overviews and images show up when I check them in JMM Desktop. It seems that JMM Server is obtaining the info correctly, but MA3 is not displaying it in MediaPortal.
    Otherwise, MA3 seems to be working just fine. All my series are imported into MediaPortal when I put the files on my HTPC, the series overviews show up, posters and fanart download with no problems, the list of actors appears, etc. The only thing not working is that I get no episode overviews or images.
    I don't know what could have happened lately to make this stop working. This problem happens whether I use the StreamedMP or Default Wide skin. I'm using plugin version 3.1.32.
    Help, please?

Edit: Log attached. It looks to me like something is very wrong, though I don't understand any of it.

Last edited:

PyroFD3S

Portal Member
    April 21, 2008
    Don't know if it's just my computer or if the function was taken out, but my anime 3 doesn't save where I left off / resume playback. It works for my other plugins like mytvseries and moving pictures, but with my anime 3 it seems to just play the episode from the beginning instead of where I stopped it, is there a setting that disables it or something that I might have clicked?

I'm using JMM Server 3.1.32.0
    Mediaportal 1.40

Last edited:

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2012
    New York
    Home Country
    Okay, I've fixed my own problem. For some reason the MPEI updater file didn't work right during the last update, and the plugin's old .dll & .pdb files weren't replaced with the new ones. I was still using those files from an older plugin version and didn't even realize it. Now I've manually extracted the files from the MPEI and put them in the right place and everything works fine.

TheGreenMan

April 5, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I am trying to add My Anime 3 modules to Titan Editor and I can not find one for the all menu.

When you go into My Anime 3 in MP, it always brings up a god damn stupid menu from which I have to select "All", to view my anime list.

All I want is to go straight into my anime list not through some other annoying menu first.

So what module do I need to add to get my My Anime 3 to go straight to the menu I want (All) in Titan Editor.

Also how do you add anime icons for the menus in MP (Titan skin) as all I am stuck with are the basic ones that come with the titan editor under radio, fanart, movies etc etc, as I would like ones specifically for anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom