16.7 MB

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Good to hear it's working (y)
    Window home I'm not entirely sure what that does to be honest, earlier in logs we did see a navigate_to event so that could have been it which we do cancel out to make navigation via our breadcrumbs (history) system work :)

Anything home related be it the home button your keyboard or a switch_home event (MCE / top bar of skin) we catch as well and depending on MA3 config setting for home button navigation it does either navigate back or goes straight to MP Home.

Production release will be out later today but attached it in this post as well which includes all the other mentioned changes.

Attachments

• My Anime 3_3.7.0.15.mpe1
      16.7 MB
    Last edited:

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2012
    New York
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Firefox doesn't seem to work throughout the entire MediaPortal forum. I can neither download attachments nor see any attached images, even though it worked two days ago. However Chrome seems to work.

Window home I'm not entirely sure what that does to be honest, earlier in logs we did see a navigate_to event so that could have been it which we do cancel out to make navigation via our breadcrumbs (history) system work :)

Maybe you should not cancel it? I think this is what caused the problem in the first place. I am able to get my own system working with the changes I made to the remote mapping, but surely other people will have the same problem if they use a MCE remote with the default settings. I know nothing of creating a MP plugin or how code works, but is there any way to handle this "Window Home" thing the same way ACTION_SWITCH_HOME is handled?

In any case, Rick164, I thank you for your help and for your dedication to the MyAnime plugin. (y)

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Currently we have to cancel all messages and selectively let thru the ones we need for filter / navigation, no easy way around this at the moment at least :)
    Will see if I can debug it with Window Home as action but last time it didn't trigger a unique one (no switch_home at least) :)

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Have to report some strange behaviour on server-side. (v3.7.0.1)

Seems like the server is not monitoring the drop folder if it is on a different computer in the network.
    (either as UNC or via an associated drive letter)

Local folders are monitored and dropped files are immediatly processed

As the function worked with the JMM 3.6.x , looks like a bug introduced with the new version

2nd observation:
    If you manually delete a file Shoko Desktop seems to be unable to delet it out of the DB
    Steps reproduce:
    Delete a file
    Go to Episodelist of the series in Shoko Desktop
    Try to delete the file in episode list will result in an error message that the file can not be found
    .. & it is not deleted from the episode list

Btw: I have a ton of error messages in the log, like:
    [2017-01-04 13:32:37:730] Warn|ErrorEventHandler.Invoke => BufferingFileSystemWatcher.InvokeHandler => RecoveringFileSystemWatcher.BufferingFileSystemWatcher_Error Falscher Parameter
    [2017-01-04 13:32:37:730] Warn|ErrorEventHandler.Invoke => BufferingFileSystemWatcher.InvokeHandler => RecoveringFileSystemWatcher.BufferingFileSystemWatcher_Error Will try to recover automatically!
    [2017-01-04 13:32:38:847] Info|SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke => <no type>.SyncInvokeDeleteVideoLocalPlaceAndFile => JMMServiceImplementation.DeleteVideoLocalPlaceAndFile Deleting video local place record and file: \\DIOMEDES\Anime\Share\Drifters\[HorribleSubs] Drifters - 01 [1080p].mkv
    [2017-01-04 13:32:38:863] Error|SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke => <no type>.SyncInvokeDeleteVideoLocalPlaceAndFile => JMMServiceImplementation.DeleteVideoLocalPlaceAndFile Unable to find file '\\DIOMEDES\Anime\Share\Drifters\[HorribleSubs] Drifters - 01 [1080p].mkv'
    [2017-01-04 13:32:39:471] Warn|ErrorEventHandler.Invoke => BufferingFileSystemWatcher.InvokeHandler => RecoveringFileSystemWatcher.BufferingFileSystemWatcher_Error Falscher Parameter
    [2017-01-04 13:32:39:472] Warn|ErrorEventHandler.Invoke => BufferingFileSystemWatcher.InvokeHandler => RecoveringFileSystemWatcher.BufferingFileSystemWatcher_Error Will try to recover automatically!
    [2017-01-04 13:32:41:148] Warn|ErrorEventHandler.Invoke => BufferingFileSystemWatcher.InvokeHandler => RecoveringFileSystemWatcher.BufferingFileSystemWatcher_Error Falscher Parameter​

.. these error messages are cloging the log - file, bringing it easiliy in the GB range.

As it started after the update, I attach the associated log-file created after update

Cheers,

Attachments

• 2017-01-02.zip
      175 KB
    Last edited:

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yeah we are seeing the same errors for some others with either mapped or UNC shares, generally it means the connection is dropping so believe we are gonna chance that message to debug only as to not flood the logs.
    Why it isn't consistent for everyone we don't know yet as code wise we should expect the same result.

Would add the not adding files to the github issue here with full logs:

https://github.com/japanesemediamanager/ShokoServer/issues/539

Could try the latest build till we look a this further as it contains plenty of bug fixes:

http://jmediamanager.org/files/daily/

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I added the above text with the install log

Full logs are not available from today, as I intermediatly deleted the generated 8GB file

Sorry,

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Logs you posted are fine, will take a look at code today but otherwise Max can hopefully find the problem :)

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks a lot:
    For the deletion problem, I would like to open an error report in Shoko Desktop:
    But there is no possibility to raise an Issue there (am I the 1st one?)

So far, I copied the file again on the same location and Shoko Desktop confirmed positively the deletion
    File was also deleted from the folder but the entry in Shoko Desktop is maintained (seems like the entry was not deleted from the database)
    Retry resulted in an error meassage that file could not be found (and the cycle is closed)

Cheers

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Would add a new issue, do recall that one from Discord so if you add it there we don't lose track :)
    Could replicate the issue with drop folders and checking further atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom