My Anime 3 (1 Viewer)

ElementalCrisis

Portal Pro
September 4, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Sorry @pur_berger, I missed your reply.

Our devs aren't on here so I usually forward any support messages but you'll get more of an immediate response and help if you join our Discord server. Max thinks it might be a corrupted DB but he's gonna take a look.

I'm building the releases right now but will wait until we can see if we can fix @pur_berger problem with the next update.

MonsterMash

Portal Member
January 2, 2009
Hello everybody,
I'm trying to install shoko server and MyAnime MP plugin, but I'm facing some issues. This is the first time I do it, so I'm not sure I'm doing everything in the right way...
I just installed the Shoko server 3.8.2 and trying to configure it. But after the base configuration, on my first startup of the application, when i click on "Save and start server", it stucks on "Cleaning up..." and never starts the server. What's wrong? Can anyone give me a help?
Thank you very much.

MonsterMash

Portal Member
January 2, 2009
Hello everybody,
I'm trying to install shoko server and MyAnime MP plugin, but I'm facing some issues. This is the first time I do it, so I'm not sure I'm doing everything in the right way...
I just installed the Shoko server 3.8.2 and trying to configure it. But after the base configuration, on my first startup of the application, when i click on "Save and start server", it stucks on "Cleaning up..." and never starts the server. What's wrong? Can anyone give me a help?
Thank you very much.

Sorry, I feel dumb... after windows restart now everything is working fine :).
Now my only issue is: some of my anime is still missing in the list showed in media portal. Probably there's some problem with the titles (maybe it can't find the italian titles of the animes). There's a way to check all the found series and adjust them, like for example I can do with MyTVSeries MP plugin?

Thank you again :)

ElementalCrisis

Portal Pro
September 4, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Probably unrecognized files, install Shoko Desktop and take a look. If this is the case you can manually assign them to an existing series or to a new series.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    sorry - currently my machine is lend to a friend so I can't test the realese but happy to see that I was not forgotten :)

THX!

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Unfortunalty not working - still getting this error:
    Code:
    [2017-12-27 14:09:02:183] Error|BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork => ShokoServer.WorkerSetupDB_DoWork => DatabaseFactory.InitDB Could not init database: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Shoko.Server.Models.SVR_AnimeSeries.GetUserContract(Int32 userid, HashSet`1 types) in D:\Documents\GitHub\ShokoServer\Shoko.Server\Models\SVR_AnimeSeries.cs:line 311
       at Shoko.Server.Models.SVR_GroupFilter.EvaluateAnimeSeries() in D:\Documents\GitHub\ShokoServer\Shoko.Server\Models\SVR_GroupFilter.cs:line 421
       at Shoko.Server.Models.SVR_GroupFilter.CalculateGroupsAndSeries() in D:\Documents\GitHub\ShokoServer\Shoko.Server\Models\SVR_GroupFilter.cs:line 359
       at Shoko.Server.Repositories.Cached.GroupFilterRepository.CreateOrVerifyDirectoryFilters(Boolean frominit, HashSet`1 tags, HashSet`1 airdate, SortedSet`1 seasons) in D:\Documents\GitHub\ShokoServer\Shoko.Server\Repositories\Cached\GroupFilterRepository.cs:line 320
       at Shoko.Server.Repositories.Cached.GroupFilterRepository.CreateOrVerifyLockedFilters() in D:\Documents\GitHub\ShokoServer\Shoko.Server\Repositories\Cached\GroupFilterRepository.cs:line 257
       at Shoko.Server.Databases.BaseDatabase`1.PopulateInitialData() in D:\Documents\GitHub\ShokoServer\Shoko.Server\Databases\BaseDatabase.cs:line 214
       at Shoko.Server.Databases.DatabaseFactory.InitDB(String& errorMessage) in D:\Documents\GitHub\ShokoServer\Shoko.Server\Databases\DatabaseFactory.cs:line 130

Can you point me where in teh databse it fails? is it possible to repair / romve the not working content via php?

Best Regards

Markus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom