My Anime plugin (4 Viewers)

bert_r

Portal Pro
April 7, 2009
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
After searching for several minutes for 'Full Metal Alchemist' and finally finding it under 'Hagane no Renkinjutsushi', I quickly implemented the use of the english name for the anime title. Note that you can only choose to use the official English name (in the plugin config dialog), you can't edit it by hand per anime.
Because I saw this request quite often in the past, I decided to release this immediately, instead of waiting until I have done some more work.

Release 0.3.5:
  • CHANGED: Added <AnNameEng> parameter for English names in anime name (falls back to <AnNameRom> if english name not available)

lwerndly: Could you update the web service and website with this version?

Attachments

• AnimePlugin_035.zip
    30.6 KB
  • AnimePlugin_source_035.zip
    30.7 KB

Ryõsuke

Portal Member
April 29, 2009
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
When I open the plugin in Mediaportal the screen becomes black with the message "missing or invalid file". I tried several older releases, but it's all the same.. What am I doing wrong? I placed all the files at the right place.

Attachments

• mediaportal.jpg
    mediaportal.jpg
    32.4 KB

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
When I open the plugin in Mediaportal the screen becomes black with the message "missing or invalid file". I tried several older releases, but it's all the same.. What am I doing wrong? I placed all the files at the right place.
apparently not all the files. It would appear you are missing the necessary skin files. (or perhaps some configuration file??)

tgxiii

Portal Pro
November 17, 2008
You only answered one question. Anyway, switch to Blue3 then try this plugin. If it doesn't work, try it again with Blue3wide. Let us know what you get.

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
what version of MediaPortal are you using and where did you put the database file? The readme is targeted at Windows Xp using MediaPortal RC3 or RC4.
Pathnames are different for Vista. Using anything later then RC4 also needs the files in Documents and settings\all users....\
For Vista (not using it myself) it ought to be something like c:\programdata\team mediaportal\

bert_r

Portal Pro
April 7, 2009
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
The screen layout is pretty basic, so it should work with most skins. Currently, I'm using Monochrome without problems.

The paths for Windows Vista are (I've updated the Readme.txt for the next version):
  • C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\AnimeDatabaseV10.db3
  • C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\AnimePlugin.dll
  • C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide\*.xml --> copy all these files to the wide screen version of your choice
  • C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3\*.xml --> copy all these files to the normal screen version of your choice

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For StreamedMP the skins are a little bit limited, as the fonts are hard to read.

May I propose some basic configuration tool to at least change the used fonts and maybe select a background image?

This would improve the readability.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom