My Czech & Slovak TV - Markiza, Nova, Stv, Ctv, JOJ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

avee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2008
    I have a problem with Nova. The stream starts playing, I have sound, but no video (screen is black). Anyone have an idea where to look (which codec)? I have the SAF codec pack installed.

tristone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2011
    Prague
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Can you help me where current version can be found? Cause after last attached file there is several changes announced but no download location. I've searched whole plugin section and if it is there I must be blind.

Pedrone

Portal Member
    January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    look one page back the post from Georgius, just delete all the icons and the sites and go into onlinevideos menu - manage sites - delete and add stations you want - restart MP and the old .dll file will be updated

worked for me, I have now also pohadkar.cz available...

the only issue I have is that I can not get iprima and autosalon working - always getting message that the xxxx.flv can not be played. I have installed SAF 5 unlocked - any idea??

mdiskuze

Portal Member
    January 6, 2008
    Home Country
    When I install Online videos (version 0.27) to mediaportal 1.1.2, I was chosen and add sites which I need (in online videos configuration), then restart of MediaPortal and now when I select Online Videos in MP menu and select eg. Nova - I don't see any show (no row in list - except ".." row). This situation is same for all czech TVs (stream.cz, PRIMA, etc.). What's wrong?

Could someone paste some screen from configuration or help me please?

Thx

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi,

there is short installation procedure:

1. Install MediaPortal 1.1.2
    2. Install OnlineVideos 0.27
    3. Run MediaPortal
    4. Go to OnlineVideos
    5. Skip automatic update
    6. Go to Manage Sites
    7. Select Full update
    8. Restart MediaPortal

If everything is correct, you should now have all sites (Ceska Televize is not working now, because of web changed).

look one page back the post from Georgius, just delete all the icons and the sites and go into onlinevideos menu - manage sites - delete and add stations you want - restart MP and the old .dll file will be updated

the only issue I have is that I can not get iprima and autosalon working - always getting message that the xxxx.flv can not be played. I have installed SAF 5 unlocked - any idea??

Hi, I use K-Lite Codec Pack and everything is working correctky. Could you switch MediaPortal to debug (MediaPortal Configuration -> General -> Log Verbosity) and send MediaPortal.log file after error?

Pedrone

Portal Member
    January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Hi Georgius,

I have read also comments about SAF5 working with flash videos without any probs. So I have no idea what I did wrong with the config that it does not work. The debug log file attached, thanks a lot for any help!!

Pedrone

Hi,

there is short installation procedure:

1. Install MediaPortal 1.1.2
    2. Install OnlineVideos 0.27
    3. Run MediaPortal
    4. Go to OnlineVideos
    5. Skip automatic update
    6. Go to Manage Sites
    7. Select Full update
    8. Restart MediaPortal

If everything is correct, you should now have all sites (Ceska Televize is not working now, because of web changed).

Hi, I use K-Lite Codec Pack and everything is working correctky. Could you switch MediaPortal to debug (MediaPortal Configuration -> General -> Log Verbosity) and send MediaPortal.log file after error?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom