My Czech & Slovak TV - Markiza, Nova, Stv, Ctv, JOJ (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi,

did you try graph studio (RadScorpion’s blog » MONOGRAM GraphStudio) to render graph for playback? Run GraphStudio, choose File -> Render Url and enter http://cdn-cache11.stream.cz/disc1/40/64/1264064-UbxvDS.flv?cacheId=37 . Playback graph have to be rendered immediately and you can also try if playback is without problem.

Hi Georgius,

I have read also comments about SAF5 working with flash videos without any probs. So I have no idea what I did wrong with the config that it does not work. The debug log file attached, thanks a lot for any help!!

Pedrone

Hi,

there is short installation procedure:

1. Install MediaPortal 1.1.2
    2. Install OnlineVideos 0.27
    3. Run MediaPortal
    4. Go to OnlineVideos
    5. Skip automatic update
    6. Go to Manage Sites
    7. Select Full update
    8. Restart MediaPortal

If everything is correct, you should now have all sites (Ceska Televize is not working now, because of web changed).

look one page back the post from Georgius, just delete all the icons and the sites and go into onlinevideos menu - manage sites - delete and add stations you want - restart MP and the old .dll file will be updated

worked for me, I have now also pohadkar.cz available...

the only issue I have is that I can not get iprima and autosalon working - always getting message that the xxxx.flv can not be played. I have installed SAF 5 unlocked - any idea??

Hi, I use K-Lite Codec Pack and everything is working correctky. Could you switch MediaPortal to debug (MediaPortal Configuration -> General -> Log Verbosity) and send MediaPortal.log file after error?

Pedrone

Portal Member
    January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi, when asked Graphstudio to play the URL the program crashed with comment that there was a problem with ffdshow which draw my attention to installation of SAF. I have reinstalled that couple of time without any success. Then I tried it again, but as admin and voila problem solved, that was really stupid...

Thanks for your time man !!!

:D

btw: I found an interesting source of videos Apetit TV

Hi,

did you try graph studio (RadScorpion’s blog » MONOGRAM GraphStudio) to render graph for playback? Run GraphStudio, choose File -> Render Url and enter http://cdn-cache11.stream.cz/disc1/40/64/1264064-UbxvDS.flv?cacheId=37 . Playback graph have to be rendered immediately and you can also try if playback is without problem.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi,

there is short installation procedure (in the case that you don't have installed OnlineVideos):

1. Install MediaPortal 1.1.2
    2. Install OnlineVideos 0.27
    3. Run MediaPortal
    4. Go to Online Videos
    5. Skip automatic update
    6. Go to Manage Sites
    7. Select Full update
    8. Restart MediaPortal

If you have any version of this plugin installed:
    1. Run MediaPortal
    2. Go to Online Videos
    3. Go to Manage Sites
    4. Select new site from list (e.g. Apetit.tv)
    5. The DLL will be downloaded and message about new DLL will be displayed.
    6. Restart MediaPortal

Where can I find new version?
    Stan

steel10

Portal Member
    March 15, 2009
    Home Country
    Hi I have some troubles with pohadkar.cz . Some episodes are divided into several parts ,e.g. Byl jednou jeden zivot - Zrozeni is splitted into 3 parts (each has about 10 minutes), however onlinevideos plugin shows only 1. part. Other parts are not available.
    Is that a general problem or I have something bad in my plugin set up? How can I fix it?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi,

I look on this problem ASAP.

Hi I have some troubles with pohadkar.cz . Some episodes are divided into several parts ,e.g. Byl jednou jeden zivot - Zrozeni is splitted into 3 parts (each has about 10 minutes), however onlinevideos plugin shows only 1. part. Other parts are not available.
    Is that a general problem or I have something bad in my plugin set up? How can I fix it?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Fixed. Update and enjoy :)

Hi,

I look on this problem ASAP.

georgeso

Portal Member
    February 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Hi,
    in the plug-in Pohadkar.cz do not work videos that are stored on stream.cz such as Pat & Mat

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom