My Czech & Slovak TV - Markiza, Nova, Stv, Ctv, JOJ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verbi

Portal Member
January 14, 2007
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Great WORK stanoislav ;) I will take a look on it asap and be back with some feedback.

BTW. Im trying on my free time (which i dont have a lot unfortnatelly) to make CSFD plugin. Its basicaly something like IMDB search but this database is focused just for CZ/SK movies. Maybe its also a good idea for you ;)

djurik

Portal Member
January 4, 2007
Brno
Home Country
Hi satnoislav,
I attach the souce code for CT24 archiv. It is really home-made recoded Markiza, so it is necessary to compose it inside. It works for me.
:D

djurik

Portal Member
January 4, 2007
Brno
Home Country
Of course CT24/vysilani really seems to be the subset of ceskatelevize/vysilani, but I didn't make strong comparison. Maybe my code is obsolete, I will make more comparison at weekend.

stanoislav

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 20, 2007
    Home Country
    need testing and bugfixing

i think there still might be a value in including ct24 in a separate menu as teh whole ctv archive might be to big for easy navigation.

in any case i have played a little with the current version we have and it seem some shows work and some dont in all tvs. i guess this needs quite a lot of testing and bugfixing to make sure everythign plays as expected.

bugfix submission is always welcomed ;)

stanik

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2006
    Home Country
    New Idea

So guys you are great :).

I have idea for new MP plugin modification. CZ Wikipedia.

To by nebylo spatny ne :)

stanoislav

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 20, 2007
    Home Country
    ct24 & bugfixes

added Ct24 support from the code provided by djurik!

+ many bugfixes.

pls give it a try! :D

stanik

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2006
    Home Country
    After upgrade to new version of CSTV I have only black screen with missing or invallid cstv.xml file in B2 skin.

Pawwlik

Portal Member
    May 18, 2005
    Does not work for me :( A screen with TV named buttons appear, but when I click on any of them a wait symbol circles and then nothing happens... Maybe I'm missing something? Internet connection is OK...

stanoislav

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 20, 2007
    Home Country
    hm, that is strange ... do you need to use any proxy to access the internet? the plugin uses very simple method of direct connection to the internet without detecting any proxy settings. I guess it would be nice to enhance the plugin to do that ...

unfortunately i'm bit busy lately – I’m not sure when I’ll be able to get back to it. Any volunteers that want to continue the plugin development?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom