My Czech & Slovak TV - Markiza, Nova, Stv, Ctv, JOJ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gzolee

November 18, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
i find the problem i dont know how to build the dll but when i have find it out i let you know

sw.maurice

December 26, 2007
Ostrava
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Update

Markiza changed not only www addresses but probably at least half of the tv archive site :D :mad:
I hope I fix JOJ and CTV in few days and let you download updated plugin.:)

maysider

Portal Pro
February 5, 2006
hi....thanx for this very useful plugin.....
but please put there some function that will rememeber my last folder.....it is very annoyig to go to my place every time
thank you!

sw.maurice

December 26, 2007
Ostrava
Home Country
DLL

Updated DLL (copy to Plugins\Windows, you need to have full plugin installed, this is just library):
o fixed Markiza support
o fixed CTV support (+added support for my favourite Uvolnete se prosim :))
I did some quick tests on two PCs only, so if something doesn't work, write me.

JOJ isn't fixed yet because I'm not able to connect to the JOJ.sk archive site main page from the MediaPortal (maybe cause of some redirection, don't know why now :confused: ).

This plugin get data directly from HTML pages :oops:, so every little change to a TV archive web site (html) structure means rebuild of the plugin. I'll probably put all the TV's paths and conditions to some configuration file (xml or ini) to let it updatable without rebuild (so you will be able to fix or add tv with some limitations a little bit easily, without me :D ).

Sadlo

Portal Member
February 26, 2008
Hi, I'am sorry, for stupid question. How can i install this plug in? I just copied dll and xml files to MP directories and enabled it in MP conf. CT, CT24 is not working. I relplaced dll and it's the same. Can you help me please?

dr_acek

February 22, 2008
Home Country
Tak to je super aplikace :eek:) Dekuji

It's very usefull application. THX. :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom