My Emulators: MediaPortal2 version (1 Viewer)

riggnix

Portal Pro
September 8, 2009
Home Country
Austria Austria
I would love to see that plugin in MP2. I've been a heavy user in MP1 ;)

For now I'm using a different setup, which does work pretty well if you use XBOX 360 controllers. The XBOX button of these controllers can launch Steam's Big Picture mode (gaming console UI), so I just added my emulated games via http://scottrice.github.io/Ice/ . Steam launches in front of MP2, and can be closed via controller to jump back to MP2.

Keep up the good work!

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Unfortunately you guessed right, got a new job which has taken over my life at the moment :-(

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'll start a new job in October, let's see how much time I've remaining then :rolleyes:
    Well, I understand the situation, job and private life should always have priority.
    Do you think that the emulator is still something you'll start later or does it look like we shouldn't wait for it?

rkooten

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2008
    Home Country
    While understandable, shame to hear this news. Means I won't be migrating to MP2 for a while.

Is the source available somewhere? I don't have the skills but perhaps someone else is able to continue your good work?

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just a note to say that I've continued to develop this and made some good progress recently. It's a complete rewrite of the plugin (rather than a port of the MP1 version) so some features are missing but it is much more tightly integrated with MP2.

I have a week off work at the end of next week, if all goes well I might be able to release an alpha version for testing...

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just a note to say that I've continued to develop this and made some good progress recently. It's a complete rewrite of the plugin (rather than a port of the MP1 version) so some features are missing but it is much more tightly integrated with MP2.

I have a week off work at the end of next week, if all goes well I might be able to release an alpha version for testing...
    Waiting for it!!! (y)(y)(y)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Really great and unexpected news :) As designer I can help you to prepare the skin files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom