My Experience so far.. (1 Viewer)

Downzy

Portal Pro
January 5, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Home Country
Thanks Taipan. Sounds like a bargain to me!

I've been meaning to do something with it for a couple of weeks, just waiting for some free time. Now that I know it should work with the current version, I'll probably find a little more motivation and free time :)

Cheers,
Downzy

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    vvulture said:
    Hey Taipan, does power scheduler need to be disabled ?
    Yes - I don't use Power Scheduler at all - PVR Scheduler replaces Power Scheduler completely.

vvulture

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2006
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Well Taipan... i took your advice and downloaded it. PAid my money too.
    It disables Power Scheduler automatically.

I will let you know what i think

infaredster

June 22, 2006
    Tennessee
    My only problem that I've found so far....

I havent exactly tried to utilize the full potential of this program, but I have used it quite a bit, and have found only 1 problem that keeps me from using it constantly as opposed to occasionally, when I'm going to sit down and devote my full attention to something. This software is great, but I've found a glitch and can't believe it's been overlooked this far. When you play a movie, and perhaps need to skip forward you can't move the progress bar where you need it. When you do hit the 4x speed fast forward and it starts, the computer locks up and I have to restart every time without fail. You guys really should check that out. Is my PC the only one that hangs up when I try and jog through a movie? I have found no other problems beside this one. It's really nice overall. :lol:

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2005
    Canberra
    Home Country
    thats strange infaredster,
    Things like that usually occur on video files that are sort of out of the norm. eg *.ts that have been recompressed with another codec or something and you can't skip, you find these types of videos do the same in windows media player, you try and skip forward and it doesn't let you. Another thing you could try is the arrow keys , instead of fast foward it will skip a set timeframe forward for you.

Out of curiousity does yours crash when you do the fast forward on say a dvd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom