My Films 5.1 released (19.09.2011) - V5.1.0.1468 (MP 1.2.0) (1 Viewer)

Iceman89610

Portal Pro
July 19, 2008
Ipswich
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Looking into trying this out again. What is the latest stable version that I can use with 1.3.0A?
Hi, there is no stable version for 1.3.x (that isn't available as stable version either) available. We have MyFilms 6 in internal testing, that will support MP1.3 and hopefully will be available as beta soon.

I appreciate that 1.3.0A isn't exactly stable at the moment however I can report absolutely no problems with it so far as I've been testing it on my laptop, just wondered if there was a version of My Films I could test on it as well. I'm currently using MovingPictures but I like the look of My Films better :D

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    If you want to test with MP1.3, I would recommend to wait some more days and go for the public V6.0 beta version ...

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    @Iceman89610 - as you can see in the My Films issue tracker almost all 170 fixes/new features are done. We are just in the final stages of testing and verifying the last few, before dropping from exhaustion after a year of almost constant development/testing/documentation ;)

In the meantime, while you are waiting, the My Films Wiki has been updated for v 6.0.0 and you can get a quick overview of all the new features on the What's New > Version 6.0 wiki page. If you are interested to test the conversion from MovingPictures to MyFilms using Scroungers new MovPicNFO add on, it would be great to get some feedback on that once MF 6.0 beta is released.

Sorry it has taken us so long, but MF 6 is really MF 5.1 on steroids :p - and I wish I was! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom