My Films 5 - Grabber Scripts/Interface (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: My Films 5 - Grabber Scripts/Interface

Guzzi, is it possible to set | instead of , as actors separator in the grabber configurator ?
    Hi, no, if using regex groups, the comma is hardcoded as separator - and the replacement is in the "inner string".
    If you just grab the string and do NOT use regex groups, you might be able to use normal replacements.
    So extending that would require a feature request and ading that to script config...

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    So extending that would require a feature request and ading that to script config...
    I will add the feature request only if it doesn't mean too much work for you. Does it?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: My Films 5 - Grabber Scripts/Interface

I will add the feature request only if it doesn't mean too much work for you. Does it?

I'd suggest add it, so we don't forget about it - I'll do prio to "low" for now and not planned for next public release, as we're currently busy with cover manager and getting things sorted for next public release. The change itself in the grabber engine is easy, but it requires manual update of the scripts - so all scripts need new field to be added.

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Ok, I will do it later.
    I prefer having the actors in a one per line layout, like in the final credits of the movies. It's clearer than all in a single line separated by commas.
    For now I will be using the update tab of AMCu and replace there , for |

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    The imdb grabber fails to extract the year from titles containing ( and ), like:

IMDb - The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) (2011)

<title>The Human Centipede (First Sequence) (2009) - IMDb</title>

Maybe it could be fixed by using #REVERSE# to find the first ) from </title> backwards, but Im not able to do it

PS: I dont like that movie :oops:

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

The imdb grabber fails to extract the year from titles containing ( and ), like:

IMDb - The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) (2011)

<title>The Human Centipede (First Sequence) (2009) - IMDb</title>

Maybe it could be fixed by using #REVERSE# to find the first ) from </title> backwards, but Im not able to do it

PS: I dont like that movie :oops:

Hi z3us,

using REVERSE would also work - or use just the title, including the year and in "replace" use something like "#REGEX#[^\(\d{4}\)]|\(|\)" and replace that with "nothing" - thus all will be deleted except year, if it's a 4-digit.
    With reverse, use in Replace like "#REVERSE##REGEX#\D" - this does reverse search and after that cleans up all non digits.
    Have also fixed that in trunk.

Attachments

• IMDB.xml
      21.5 KB

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Guzzi, why is not the field borrower available for use in the grabber interface?

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

Guzzi, why is not the field borrower available for use in the grabber interface?
    borrower is meant to be only locally used for keeping track of borrowed movies - afaik noone used it for online content yet... and that's why it is not selectable in grabber interface (and not imported in either AMCU nor MF).

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I wanted it to store tagline. I can live without it, thanks

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

I wanted it to store tagline. I can live without it, thanks
    We'll hopefully get the additional fields with AMC4 - so this will add Tagline, Writer, Edition, Studio, etc. - those fields, that are available "semi-persistant" today...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom