My Films 5 - Grabber Scripts/Interface (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hey z3us - I know it's not exactly what you want, but I just map Tagline in the grabber interface to the start of the Description field. (I also map Studio and Certification to Comments) I guess I will be giving AMCU Updates by field a good test when we get the new fields! ;)

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hey z3us - I know it's not exactly what you want, but I just map Tagline in the grabber interface to the start of the Description field. (I also map Studio and Certification to Comments)
    That's how I have it configured now. I just wanted to change the location of the tagline in my skin. It will have to wait for amc 4

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I cant get my imdb.es script to grab the original title properly if the original title and the translated title are the same:
    American Beauty (1999)
    300 (2006)

else, goes OK
    Atrapado en el tiempo (1993)

It fills correctly the translated title, but the originat t. field is left empty
    I would need to map the translated title copying it into the original title, but only if O.T. is empty

Is that possible with "Merge (prefer destination)"? There is nothing in the wiki.
    Any other suggestion to fill correctly OT?

Attachments

• IMDB.ES.xml
      23.6 KB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: My Films 5 - Grabber Scripts/Interface

I cant get my imdb.es script to grab the original title properly if the original title and the translated title are the same:
    American Beauty (1999)
    300 (2006)

else, goes OK
    Atrapado en el tiempo (1993)

It fills correctly the translated title, but the originat t. field is left empty
    I would need to map the translated title copying it into the original title, but only if O.T. is empty

Is that possible with "Merge (prefer destination)"? There is nothing in the wiki.
    Any other suggestion to fill correctly OT?
    Hi z3us,
    fully right - in mappings use "merge-prefer destination" will copy souce field to destination field, if destination field is empty.
    However, in grabber interface, you will have to do a "preview" and check the fields at the bottom - those reflect the "mapped" and thus returned fields after applying the mapping matrix.
    Guzzi

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: My Films 5 - Grabber Scripts/Interface

.. as V5.2 is not yet released and IMDB-OFDB scraper doesn't get covers anymore:

Attachments

• IMDB.DE-OFDB-coverfix.xml
      20.2 KB

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    New version of imdb.es grabber with improved scrapping of original titles (when original t = translated title). Please, add it

Attachments

• IMDB.ES.xml
      23.7 KB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

New version of imdb.es grabber with improved scrapping of original titles (when original t = translated title). Please, add it
    Thanks! - updated in rev 1855.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

Can you develop a script for mymovies.it to scrape infos from the italian site of mymovies.it?
    Thx!
    ;)
    Hi fabiolav,
    I am not really good in italian language ;-) - however, I created a "base" grabber, that at least could be used for someone who is able to do some finetuning and add missing fields - it does search and grab some basic stuff.

Attachments

• MyMovies-IT.xml
      17.4 KB

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I'm not at home. If I had a standalone grabber editor app, I could try to improve it for you

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom