My Films 6.1 released ! (30.06.2014) - V6.1.0.3107 (MP 1.6, 1.7 & 1.8) (2 Viewers)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Thanks @Sebastiii, I did a recompile against 1.16pre libs without code changes - however, it is completely untested by me, as I am still running 1.6pre ...tried upgrading to 1.16pre, but it seems, that the biggest breaking change in 1.16pre is that the filters (e.g. mpfilewriter.ax) can't register on WinXP OS anymore, so I can't update TVserver, which is stil running XP. So let me declare the attached build for "testing only" until I (or anyone else) can confirm it is working as expected (or not...).
    You saved my day!
    I only installed the update because the news said all plugins should be compatible - turns out MyFilms and OnlineVideos were not. So I was about to revert back to 1.12 but this updated version of MyFilms seems to work nicely! :)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    There is also an OV version compatible :)
    hmm is there something wrong with the MP Extensions Installer? It does not show me an updated version for OV, and updates/installs fail as it cant download the mpe1 file (MyTvSeries in this example).

Attachments

• error.jpg
      error.jpg
      111.3 KB
    Last edited:

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    hmm is there something wrong with the MP Extensions Installer? It does not show me an updated version for OV, and updates/installs fail as it cant download the mpe1 file (MyTvSeries in this example).
    ... I had the same issue 2 days ago - I then downloaded the mpe packages direktly and intalled them manually. No idea, why the extension installer wasn't able to load them. But if it would be a general issue, we would havew had more reports about it from other users I think ...

musi

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2011
    I have a problem installing MyFilms after a new installation of Win10 and MP 1.16.

When I want to install MyFilms 216336_MyFilms-V6.1.1.3139.mpe1 I got error messages. They say I have to install the following plugins I will never use:
    1) IMDB 2) SubCentral 3) Trakt

Do I really have to install these even if I will never use them?! Did not happen before.

All I want is to get my Films from Ant Movie Catalogue - most are my own films from holidays and so on.

Thanks.

Next problem: I have Online Videos 295349_OnlineVideos2.3.1.0.mpe1 installed (this one I want :) ), but MyFilms installation does not notice it! -> Dependency Error!

In "General" Online Videos is not green and in PlugIns MyFilms.dll is red.

What's the problem here please?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    While it is telling you, that those plugins are required for full feature set you should still be able to ignore this and install the plugin without the other plugins - isn't that possible?

Gesendet von meinem ZP999 mit Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom