My Films 6.1 released ! (30.06.2014) - V6.1.0.3107 (MP 1.6, 1.7 & 1.8) (1 Viewer)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Just as a note: Onlinevideos 2.0 also needs an update of MyFilms plugin (for online content, trailer download etc.). Those changes will be included in teh next version.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @Guzzi ,

I had posted a version compatible with the new Trakt here - and yes, there is not yet an offical version available in repo. If there is some more feedback about it is working fine, I could push it as an update - otherwise I will first add the new features Damien requested for Trakt and push at a later time.

Any update about this? You didn't push said version 3139 or any more recent one.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi @Guzzi ,

I had posted a version compatible with the new Trakt here - and yes, there is not yet an offical version available in repo. If there is some more feedback about it is working fine, I could push it as an update - otherwise I will first add the new features Damien requested for Trakt and push at a later time.

Any update about this? You didn't push said version 3139 or any more recent one.
    ... there wasn't really much feedback :ROFLMAO: ... I'll see if I can push a test version to the tester group to finally get an update of the repo done ...

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello, the plugin will be not compatible with the next version of MP, due to an bump of the Video assembly version.

Please can you update your plugin, for work with the new one ?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Guzzi ,

As communicated by @azzuro your plugin MyFilms displays as incompatible with 1.16pre, which was published before yesterday. Would it be possible o provide an updated build asap?

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    HELLO guzzi, this is an quote from sebastiii

Hi :)

From what i have seen, only OV need a code change to be able to watch video, all other don't need to be changed.
    In fact if a plugin use video code based on MP code then this need to be changed and assembly updated :p

To goes back to radioplugin, you surely only need to bump the plugin to make it compatible :

Change the line to : (i have based the change for OV in the file : OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs)
    [assembly: CompatibleVersion("1.15.100.0", "1.15.100.0")]

Before that line was :
    [assembly: CompatibleVersion("1.6.100.0", "1.6.100.0")]

And all should be compatible again :p
    Thanks.
    so, if your plugin need to watch video ( i'm not sure) it must done same change than onlinevideo

maybe @Sebastiii & @offbyone can help on this point

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    OV inherit it's own player code based on MP videoplayervmr7/9 code, this part has changed for madVR.

So if myFilm plugin use it, we need to check against :
    • GUIGraphicsContext.IsEvr
    • basicVideo
    Then this need to be adapted a little :)

Thinking of it, we need a section in wiki about dev change, there is not much but still, this need to be done :)

Last edited:

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Thanks @Sebastiii, I did a recompile against 1.16pre libs without code changes - however, it is completely untested by me, as I am still running 1.6pre ...tried upgrading to 1.16pre, but it seems, that the biggest breaking change in 1.16pre is that the filters (e.g. mpfilewriter.ax) can't register on WinXP OS anymore, so I can't update TVserver, which is stil running XP. So let me declare the attached build for "testing only" until I (or anyone else) can confirm it is working as expected (or not...).

Attachments

• MyFilms-V6.1.2.1469.mpe1
      32.4 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom