My Films 6 - Grabber Scripts/Interface (1 Viewer)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Try this

Attachments

• mf.png
    mf.png
    134.4 KB

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Here is my custom grabber. It´s based in the IMDB-Full, but:
- Picture, description and genre fields are imported in spanish from TMDB. I think I will take tagline also from there.
- Actors are separated by line breaks instead of commas

Attachments

• mf.png
    mf.png
    264.9 KB
  • IMDB.ES-TMDB.xml
    24.6 KB

donpipo

Portal Pro
July 22, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Thank you for solving my doubt and sharing your grabber with me. I am trying to understand the REGEX machine of My films. I will not find more available time for this matter until weekend. If I get stuck I will ask again. ¡Gracias!

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    It's not as difficult as I thought at first, especially if you know REGEX already ;) (I had to learn from scratch :eek:)
    Basically you use #REGEX# to invoke the Grabber Editor regex functions, which you can use in several 'parameters' in Grabber Editor, most often KeyStart/Stop 'boxes' on Details Page, RegExp box (which only exists for some parameters though Guzzi is working on extending that), and of course the 'Replace'/'With' boxes as in the case of #LF#.

All the 'special' MyFilms regex parameters are documented in wiki: Create a Grabber. I added z3us' screenshot/example of the use of #LF# (thanks @z3us) I found I learned the most by checking out existing grabbers, like IMDB-Full, IMDB-OMDB and NFO using the instructions to Test a Grabber in Wiki.

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I´m having problems with line breaks in the actors field. In the grabber configuration they are correctly displayed. But im AMC, AMC updater, and MP GUI (streamedMP and default skins) is a single line. With Titan skin, nothing is showed.

Attachments

• AMCU.png
      AMCU.png
      331.9 KB
    • stream.png
      stream.png
      1.7 MB
    • titan.png
      titan.png
      3 MB
    • pelis.xml
      280.3 KB
    • MyFilms.xml
      12.4 KB
    • IMDB.ES-TMDB.xml
      24.6 KB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    I´m having problems with line breaks in the actors field. In the grabber configuration they are correctly displayed. But im AMC, AMC updater, and MP GUI (streamedMP and default skins) is a single line. With Titan skin, nothing is showed.
    Confirmed, please open an issue, will fix it for next release. Reson is, that the double white space trim (internal cleanup) matched linefeeds as whitechars too - see here solutionI will apply.

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Here is my custom swedish grabber script. It is based on IMDB-Full with the following differences:
    • Description is fetched from TMDB if avaliable.
    • Collection is fetched from TMDB.
    EDIT: Fixwd minor bug when there are " in the description from TMDB. See "Ondskan" for an example.

EDIT 2014-07-31: Fixed descriptions from TMDB containing parenthesis or quotes

EDIT 2014-08-17: Fixed categories (IMDB changed) and fixed titles with parenthesis in them

EDIT 2014-08-24: improved fix for titles with parenthesis in them

EDIT 2014-10-25: Updated version number, Categories and Writers according to latest IMDB-Full

EDIT 2016-02-17 Updated with Guzzis latest cover grabbing fix from IMDB-Full

Attachments

• IMDB-TMDB.SE.xml
      28 KB
    Last edited:

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have a problem with actors with multiple roles in a movie. The prime example is "Monty Pythons meaning of Life", where e.g. the grab of Graham Chapman looks like this:

"Graham Chapman (Chairman /Fish #1 /Doctor /Harry Blackitt /Wymer /Hordern /General /Coles /Narrator #2 /Dr. Livingstone /Transvestite /Eric /Guest #1 /Arthur Jarrett /Geoffrey /Tony Bennett)"

This gives me new strange actors in MF like "#1, Fish" and "#2, Narrator".

Is this a known problem?

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    I have a problem with actors with multiple roles in a movie. The prime example is "Monty Pythons meaning of Life", where e.g. the grab of Graham Chapman looks like this:

"Graham Chapman (Chairman /Fish #1 /Doctor /Harry Blackitt /Wymer /Hordern /General /Coles /Narrator #2 /Dr. Livingstone /Transvestite /Eric /Guest #1 /Arthur Jarrett /Geoffrey /Tony Bennett)"
    Just to be sure - this is the content of teh actors field, right?
    This gives me new strange actors in MF like "#1, Fish" and "#2, Narrator".

Is this a known problem?
    And this is the display of the distinct actors in details screen, right?
    Could be that for splitting actors and their roles settings are not properly used there - if they are (can't check right now), you might be able to tweak it by changing the list and role separators on views tab in setup - is there a '/' defined in your config?

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Removing '/' from List Separator and adding it to Role separator fixed it.
    Thank you for your quick response!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom