My Films - Trakt Integration (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    My Films supports integration with the new Trakt plugin for MediaPortal.

See Using My Films > Trakt in the My Films Wiki and the new Trakt Setup Guide.

When you enable Trakt for your My Films configuration (on the Trakt tab in My Films Setup), Trakt will sync movies you have added or watched to your Trakt user profile.

Please posts questions or issues you have regarding the integration of Trakt and My Films in this thread. Of course you may post questions/issues about the Trakt plugin itself in the MP Trakt forum thread

:D

Last edited:

bwg

Portal Pro
    December 25, 2007
    Home Country
    I am running latest Trakt version 1.4.0.0 and My Films 5.1. When I try to add a movie to my Trakt Watchlist, I get a crash. I get the same behaviour on 2 separate installs. Anyone successfully using this feature?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I am running latest Trakt version 1.4.0.0 and My Films 5.1. When I try to add a movie to my Trakt Watchlist, I get a crash. I get the same behaviour on 2 separate installs. Anyone successfully using this feature?

I can reproduce this crash, looks like My Films is using a Trakt API method that doesnt exist (its possible we changed that and failed to mention it to Guzzi).

Guzzi, for AddToWatchList API you are currently using TraktMovieSyncResponse as a return value, it should be TraktSyncResponse

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: My Films 5 - Trakt Integration

Hi bwg,
    I can also confirm the crash with MyFilms 5.1 - there had been changes and they're already adapted to MF development trunk some time ago - so unfortunately MyFilms 5.2 (that is not yet public) is required to properly work with the latest Trakt version.
    Sorry for inconvenience,
    Guzzi

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    My Films V6.0.0 beta is out -> here.
    It does not only support the latest trakt features, but also introduces new features for MyFilms, like syncing user lists and watched list.
    This will require an updated trakt version - the V6 beta installer includes a test version of Trakt plugin, until official Trakt release incorporates the required changes. Make sure, you had the latest Trakt installed, before updating it with My Films 6 beta installer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom