My IP TV Plugin (1 Viewer)

overture

Portal Pro
January 3, 2006
Bangor
Home Country
Hi moiristo,

Juan Pablo and I had already agreed on an approach for this (look back on past posts in this thread). Hopefully in February we will be putting something in place.

It would be great if you could help.

Phil

overture

Portal Pro
January 3, 2006
Bangor
Home Country
For anyone who's interested. I have been working on getting this up and running and I am getting closer to having the backbone in place.

Just a word on how the mini IPTV plugins will be integrated. The setup form for this plugin will have a tab for plugins so you can browse for them and turn them off and on. I have included a couple of screen shots which also displays how the proxy may be configured.

Also, I would love integrate some sort of EPG information for channels that may have it but I have no idea what way to approach this - does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Phil

madsrh

Portal Pro
July 15, 2006
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
This is a great plugin, really usefull! Yet, I can't make it work.
I know this is just a beta version, but where does the downloaded files go?

Keep up the good work and thanks for the plugin.
MadsRH

SkaBoyTD

November 15, 2006
MyIPTV plugin missing files

The current build of this plugin seems to be missing the skin files. It appears also to have some erroronous files in the zip as well. Looks like a great idea. would love to try it out.

jya mata ne

barkerch

Portal Member
January 29, 2007
Wellington
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi there,

So I've installed MP 0.2.2.0 successfully

Now I've downloaded the WorldWideMediaProject (IPTV) Plugin ZIP

Can anyone tell me how to install this plugin into MP?

> Do I drag & drop all the DLLs into the "Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal" directory (overwriting several filenames already in use..) then use the Configure option to activate the Plugin?

or maybe....

> Do some/all files in the ZIP go into Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins folder?

If someone give me some steps that would be cool. :confused:

And while were on the topic... If anyone can point to MP documentation on installing plugins I'd appreciate it! Are all plugins installed in the same way? What way?

Thnx.

overture

Portal Pro
January 3, 2006
Bangor
Home Country
Please read the message directly above your message.

Hi there,

So I've installed MP 0.2.2.0 successfully

Now I've downloaded the WorldWideMediaProject (IPTV) Plugin ZIP

Can anyone tell me how to install this plugin into MP?

> Do I drag & drop all the DLLs into the "Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal" directory (overwriting several filenames already in use..) then use the Configure option to activate the Plugin?

or maybe....

> Do some/all files in the ZIP go into Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins folder?

If someone give me some steps that would be cool. :confused:

And while were on the topic... If anyone can point to MP documentation on installing plugins I'd appreciate it! Are all plugins installed in the same way? What way?

Thnx.

juan pablo

Portal Member
October 11, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi All.

Please note this this thread is NOT connected to WorldWideMediaProject!!!!!!

However it will be far superior and potentially include the WWMP functionality. Please read this thread in detail before posting.

Hopefully we wil have something for you to browse / test in the near future.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom