Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Anyone?

bfj

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Maybe another coder could redo this plugin if the original author isn't interested in fixing the problem with the T shortcut?

Thanks,

bfj

dmeglio

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Didn't this thread say somewhere that this would be integrated into the home plugin? Did that never happen? Great idea, sucks that it currently doesn't work in SVN!

bfj

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2007
    Home Country
    OK, I thought I would ask again, even though noone ever answers but is there a small chance we could get a new version of this plugin?

I'ts stopped working completely with the latest version of MP + SVN and some of us really miss being able to return to Home or get to the EPG with 1 click.

I thought no one had fixed this because maybe the functionality had been added elsewhere but after a lot of searching I cant find anything to do it.

Or does anyone know another way to do the stuff this plugin did?

Thanks,

BFJ

NickName

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 23, 2006
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Pressing 'h' returns you to the Home screen. Naturally mapping 'h' to a remote button would solve your issue. Also if you use an MCE remote, press the green Start button on it to do the same.
    The Plugin really needs changing as you can't do things like type a new 'playlist' name or use the Wikipedia plugin as typing takes you to different screens. The plugin should be configurable or at least use non-standard keys.
    Have a look in MPs setup program as there is already a list of shortcut keys to jump to various screens (but not every screen that the 'My Keys' plugin covers.)

Hope that helps. :)

bfj

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Thanks, Your right, h still does work to get you back home... its just the EPG shortcut thats really an important one.

Every standalone box allows you to get straight to the EPG from wherever you are and I think this should definitely be a built-in part of MP.

patricon

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    h returns home... but i need to go Basic Home... there is no key for that? and, if i want to go to a custom screen (a plugin for example, mail, etc) how can i do that??

frank75

Portal Pro
    August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    This is perfect for :)
    Thank you thank you

I use a logitech 525 that mp cant recognize as a mce remote because of my ir receiver.
    But with this plugin i map mymusic and the others and then it works for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom