My Keys Plugin (3 Viewers)

Tech Geek

Portal Pro
January 29, 2006
Denver, CO USA
I really like this plugin... but I found a problem.
If you look up movies in the IMDB and manually enter the search string from a keyboard... you end up jumping to different parts of MediaPortal. Perhaps adding the control key to the shortcuts would eliminate this with minimal programming effort?

helten.dk

March 30, 2006
Hi! And thanks for this plugin!

Is there any chance of adding a shortcut to Recorded TV? Thats the only thing I need now ;-)

juicejams

April 5, 2006
Singapore
using hotkeys

Hi, the Mykeys plugin is just what i am looking for. Besides the alt+enter hotkeys, i would like to create some more hotkeys to navigate around mp. For example alt+F1 to play the first song on the list from anywhere (eg. home page). Where can I find the source code of MyKeys plugin to incorporate these hotkeys? I guess a lot of ppl have been asking and would like to have it too. :p Thank you.

Eeyore

Portal Pro
April 2, 2006
Newcastle, Australia
Home Country
so i figured out you need to copy it into the windows folder to get it to display in the setup.

now, i have a proble mwhere it is enabled but doesnt do anything!

can someone help?

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Basic Home screen

When will the home function remapped for the mykeys plugin?
When i press the shortcut for the home screen -> always the old homescreen appears. But i want the basic home screen.
Or is there a chance to fix it?

Peval

Portal Member
July 17, 2006
Cervia
Home Country
Italy Italy
Me too have the same problem. I'd like to have a key that opens the basic home screen. Doesn't seem too hard, mPod will you find some time to add this litte feature?
As an alternative, is there a way to add this feature editing the keymappings?
Thanks.

P.S.
Thanks, thanks, thanks to you and all the programmers for giving us this great program!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom