My Lyrics 1.7.0 for MP 1.2.0 RC - 1.3.0 (30-08-2012) (2 Viewers)

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    I'm maintaining the project and code.
    For skin related issues I need some help. If anyone have the time, I'll be happy to take your skin files...;)

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I requested support for embedded synchronized lyrics before, but me was told this already works. It still doesn't work. I have synchronized lyrics saved in the ID3v2 tags: http://id3.org/id3v2.3.0#sec4.10

This was done with MiniLyrics. Can you confirm whether My Lyrics plugin can read this information or not?

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    I requested support for embedded synchronized lyrics before, but me was told this already works. It still doesn't work. I have synchronized lyrics saved in the ID3v2 tags: http://id3.org/id3v2.3.0#sec4.10

This was done with MiniLyrics. Can you confirm whether My Lyrics plugin can read this information or not?

Can you send me PM with a sample file? I'll have a look.

StarWup

Portal Pro
    April 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When I switch to MyLyrics in Titan skin I get the message that C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\MyLyrics.xml was not found. So I assume that Titan does not support MyLyrics yet?! Is there anything I can do about it as a workaround?

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    When I switch to MyLyrics in Titan skin I get the message that C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\MyLyrics.xml was not found. So I assume that Titan does not support MyLyrics yet?! Is there anything I can do about it as a workaround?
    MyLyrics works with Titan Skin --> go to the Titan - Unofficial Skins Collection here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-unofficial-skins-collection.114994/ just replace the files - and enjoy the lyrics!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    HI @yoavain, can you release an update to make it compatible with MediaPortal 1.4?

Hopefully doesnt require any changes except for bumping the compatible version in assemblyinfo.

sdf

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    MP 1.4.0 switched to the new audio engine (with wasapi support). MyLyrics says "no media file playing".
    If yoavain could take a look ....
    Thank you,
    sdf

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    This could take some time...
    I'll have to read some docs about the changes made in the version.
    I will also need to create a VM to install the 1.4.0 since I'm not planning on using the pre release just yet...
    I will also need help with skin files...

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This could take some time...
    I'll have to read some docs about the changes made in the version.
    I will also need to create a VM to install the 1.4.0 since I'm not planning on using the pre release just yet...
    I will also need help with skin files...

I can help you with the skinfiles for Titan. Let me know if you need some help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom