disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: My MPlayer

misterd
    In Onlinevideos your ExternalOSDLib is also used if somebody use WindowsMediaPlayer - but the position of some things are not correct (skipping value, mute sign), ... any idea where to start searching? Also my video get's black on two of my htpc when osd is active.

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There are several reasons for the wrong position:
    - Some of the latest changes in the skin engine are not yet part of the ExternalOSDLib
    - Bug in the ExternalOSDLib
    - The skin is doing something, which the ExternalOSDLib can't handle. When I developed it was primarily created for the standard skin B2 and some other skin. Later I tried to adopt it to B3W, but it is not fully working

So it heavily depends on the skin that you are using. I haven't the Lib with StreamedMP

For the black screen problem you could try the option "Blank screen" in the plugin Configuration. Otherwise it could also depend on the skin and especially its "black.png".

MisterD

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just a small information for all users of this plugin:
    The current version MyMplayer is not compatible with MP 1.1.0 RC2 due to a change in an interface of MP.

MisterD

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    At the moment I have not finally decided if I will update it to 1.1.0 as many other changes are required except from the interface change.
    I have spent most of my spare time for something new in the last months, which almost takes the whole spare that I have.

MisterD

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After a long time having no time to work on this plugin I finally found some time the last days. I updated the plugin to work with 1.2.x. I fixed also some small bugs and ported back the changes which were made in the OnlineVideo plugins to my ExternalOSD library version in this plugin.
    Just look at the changelog in the OP for details.

The source code also moved to GitHub. The old version in the MP-Plugins SVN won't be maintained anymore.

MisterD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom