My MPlayer (2 Viewers)

Dannydeman

Portal Pro
May 5, 2008
Very nice addon if it is what I think it is.
Will this have DXVA with subtitle support like MPC-HC?

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is the source not available anymore?
    (At least the link is broken)

I have some issues with internal / external player (as you may see in some of my other posts)
    I would like to dedicate videos to zoomplayer and the TV-streams to the internal player. - So, rather similar to what you seem to do with MPlayer.

So I was interested how you managed this in your application.

Cheers

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The source code is still available. Only the location chaned a little bit.

I have corrected the link in the opening post.

MisterD

acun

Portal Member
    November 25, 2007
    llink

Hi,
    I see is working with Lundman's Llink.
    Is there a way to see subtitles from the stream?
    Thnx:D

AboveBeyond

November 28, 2007
    How do set the video ouptut to Direct3D? The default DirectX makes my video have severe pixelization.

Or is there a reason why I'm getting this pixelization? I noticed the same thing when I use SMPlayer when viewing video files outside of MP.

Update: This pixelization looks like if Anti-aliasing is turned off so the lines of objects are blurry. But it seems to be fine in OpenGL mode. Is my DirectX outdated or something?

Update 2: I just installed the latest DirectX drivers from MS and I still have this issue. So for now, I guess I'll be using OpenGL!

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't know why you have problems with the DirectX video output, but since I'm on Vista I have to use OpenGL to use Aero. Also when you have this problem outside of MP than there is nothing I can do with the plugin.

Support for Direct3D and DVDNav will be available with the next release which will be out after 1.0.1.

MisterD

mattbug67

March 21, 2009
    Essen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I´m trying to get My Mplayer 1.0 working in MP 1.0.1. + Vista SP1 + Blue3 Wide Retro
    It already worked fine in MP 1.0 + XP SP3
    But with the latest release I get a blank OSD when entering My Mplayer (see screenshot).
    I see the "play disc" "play stream2 etc on the left side, but I cannot see the folders on the right side.

I should see the fileshares there. Fileshares are mounted and set during the installation.
    This should not be the issue because local folders doesn´t work either.

Anyone else already tried My Mplayer witht the latest MP release?

Thanks everybody

Matthias

Edit
    Hilft das noch weiter?
    error.log:

2009-04-17 12:36:56.644470 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 109533
    2009-04-17 12:36:56.648470 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.MissingMethodException: Methode nicht gefunden: "System.Collections.ArrayList MediaPortal.Util.VirtualDirectory.GetDirectory(System.String)".
    bei MPlayer.MPlayer_GUIPlugin.LoadDirectory(String newFolderName)
    bei MPlayer.MPlayer_GUIPlugin.OnPageLoad()
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
    2009-04-17 12:36:56.699470 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 109533
    2009-04-17 12:36:56.770470 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 109533
    2009-04-17 12:36:56.773470 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.MissingMethodException: Methode nicht gefunden: "System.Collections.ArrayList MediaPortal.Util.VirtualDirectory.GetDirectory(System.String)".
    bei MPlayer.MPlayer_GUIPlugin.LoadDirectory(String newFolderName)
    bei MPlayer.MPlayer_GUIPlugin.OnPageLoad()
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
    2009-04-17 12:37:18.784470 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 109533

Attachments

• my mplayer.JPG
      my mplayer.JPG
      28.7 KB
    • myMPlayer.xml
      30.6 KB

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The problem is that we changed something in the base code of MP between 1.0 and 1.0.1. This is causing those errors. A new release is almost finieshed, but I still need to fix some bugs. The new version should also use less memory than the last release.

mattbug67

March 21, 2009
    Essen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The problem is that we changed something in the base code of MP between 1.0 and 1.0.1. This is causing those errors. A new release is almost finieshed, but I still need to fix some bugs. The new version should also use less memory than the last release.

Hi MisterD,

thanks for your reply. I´ll keep waiting.

Matthias

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom