1.12.0 my music playing now: Album art image / CD Cover image disappear (1 Viewer)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    With the original 1.12. installation I was able to increase/decrease Time Interval by pressing fastforwind/fastrewind = F7/F8 in the TV-Guide
    With your installation pressing these buttons doesn't change the Time Interval - it affectes the video/TV fastforward/fastrewind :(o_O

I call @Stéphane Lenclud here because my build based on current master and there was changes regards remote since 1.12.

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Can you test the related issue?
    you mean:
    1. Start playback of a music track/album where there is album thumnail (folder.jpg)
    2. Jump to NowPlaying (album/artist thumb should be visible)
    3. Stop playback and tune a Radio channel
    4. Go to NowPlaying​

When I do so --> at Point 4. there is again shown the Picture of the last played Music :([DOUBLEPOST=1443637544][/DOUBLEPOST]Seems we have the same "answering-rhythm" ;):D

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    you mean:
    1. Start playback of a music track/album where there is album thumnail (folder.jpg)
    4. Go to NowPlaying​

When I do so --> at Point 4. there is again shown the Picture of the last played Music :([DOUBLEPOST=1443637544][/DOUBLEPOST]Seems we have the same "answering-rhythm" ;):D

Because of that problem I have already contacted hwahrmann some time ago and told him my problem with the soutcust plugin.which is similar with yours. The told me that normaly g_player / Bass Player gives a feedback that a track ends or a new one starts and then he can see the next track in the playlist. Now he can query the cover from the thumbs library or the directory. Unfortunaltely he doesn't know how it works with other plugins.

I think we have the same problem with all plugins that are playing music and should have cover.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    you mean:
    4. Go to NowPlaying​

@HomeY

Can you help me to test it? I tried to reproduce the issue with MP 1.10 where the original issue was not fixed yet but I can not do. It means I can not reproduce it with this fix too. :(
    According to the original thread the reproducing this issue was not too easy.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    you mean:
    4. Go to NowPlaying​

@HomeY

Can you help me to test it? I tried to reproduce the issue with MP 1.10 where the original issue was not fixed yet but I can not do. It means I can not reproduce it with this fix too. :(
    According to the original thread the reproducing this issue was not too easy.

This error occurs not only with titan skin but with all skins.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Just tried to reproduce it with 1.12 (fork) and Titan skin, but i can't reproduce it anymore either.
    It is fixed in 1.12 but this fix caused a new issue reported in the first post of this thread.

briegel

Portal Pro
    July 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    i just tried out the posted software and the bug i reported is fixed :).

When i:
    3. Stop playback and tune a Radio channel (web Radio)
    4. Go to NowPlaying

i don't see the Picture of the last played Music. I see no picture. This the same situation in my still running very old 1.2.3.0.- MP version

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    i just tried out the posted software and the bug i reported is fixed :).

When i:
    3. Stop playback and tune a Radio channel (web Radio)
    4. Go to NowPlaying

i don't see the Picture of the last played Music. I see no picture. This the same situation in my still running very old 1.2.3.0.- MP version

Do you mean this version https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...cd-cover-image-disappear.131962/#post-1154297
    In this version MPControlPlugin is incompatibel :( and the problem still persists. I'm using StreamedMP skin but I think that should not be the problem or?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom