• Organised some other way

Votes: 9 5.2%
  • However they came

Votes: 16 9.2%

• Total voters

gofmarat

Portal Member
May 1, 2009
Hi guys, thanks for this great plugin, I'm using it with the x-factor skin and can't get it to be in the music category.
also I have a lot of music dvd's and can't figure out the how the import to this section works, every time I try to import a folder it always hangs at ERROR, and asks to choose the right artist, and after the DB is updated with my stuff, I just can't delete one artist and rescan only one, it wants me to delete the whole database.
The manual import is not working for me, it says I ight have a problem with my internet connection.

Sorry if my questions are already answered in this post, it is just 30 pages and it takes too much time to go through it all.

strike07

Portal Member
September 4, 2009
Hey strike.

It sounds like you havent scanned the files into the DB.

After viewing that everything is OK in the parsing test, press Scan Into DB to enable access to the Music Videos tab. The Music DVD's tab is currently disabled as the functionality is not completed.

MarkPainter. Sorry thats my fault. I didnt order on display, will fix that, can you put an issue on the issue tracker so I dont forget? Cheers.

as on #65 i set as %album%\%artist% - %title%.%ext% now the files can be found but while getting information from net the plugin crashes . try with few files also same crashes.

is there any manual way to add in all file with informations? like i have some movies songs which information are not in internet. so how if i wanted to add those songs?

Thanks

Markpainter

Portal Member
April 8, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Why Oh Why Oh Why? :(

Just when I have Media Portal and MMV workign 100% perfectly, I make the mistake of updating to the latest version, only to find that a) It deletes all my databases and settings and b) it won't play XvVID files.. :oops:
So.. Back to a fresh install of the older version.

However now MMV won't let me add new file extensions again (FLV), even though it is added in the main program.
I seem to remember this issue before, but can't remember how we resolved it. (I have done two complete uninstalls / installs)

Mark

Imokles

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    X-Factor already supports this plugin. You can use the X-Factor menu editor to modify the menu and add "My Music Vids" to the music category.

Markpainter

Portal Member
    April 8, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: Why Oh Why Oh Why? :(

However now MMV won't let me add new file extensions again (FLV), even though it is added in the main program.
    I seem to remember this issue before, but can't remember how we resolved it. (I have done two complete uninstalls / installs)

Mark

Fixed by installing an earlier MMV DLL, setting the extension and then reinstalling the latest DLL. ;)

himochi

Portal Member
    February 5, 2010
    Home Country
    Argentina Argentina
    im trying to install this to use with the new 1.1 version of mp but it wont let me, any clues? i couldnt find any new version, however the old myanime plugin still works even tho its an old version

any clues?

edit: noob mistake, got it working now.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: My Music Videos - V0.41

Has anybody included VIDEO_TS Files or iso's in the db and can give hints an howto do that? Parsing with %artist%\%album%\%title%.%ext% brings lots of TS-FIles as Names (even multiple per directory). Parsing %artist%\%title%\%album%.%ext% or Parsing %artist%\%title%\VIDEO_TS.IFO does not work and gives parsing errors.
    Any hints?

cibu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 25, 2008
    Nordhorn
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: My Music Videos - V0.41

im trying to install this to use with the new 1.1 version of mp but it wont let me, any clues? i couldnt find any new version, however the old myanime plugin still works even tho its an old version

any clues?

edit: noob mistake, got it working now.

How did you solve it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom