Votes: 16 9.2%

• Total voters

ECS

Portal Member
May 21, 2009
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
External Player --> Black Screen

Excellent Plugin. Congratulations to the programmer. It was what it needed to organize my library of musical videos, spread in different hard disk. It is only lacking fanart to be show. To have better flexibility and quality, I started to use an eXternal to player and when leaving player and returning to plugin, I reach one black screen. This is disabling the use of this plugin wonderful. This also was happening with the Moving Pictures and the MP TV-Series and that already it was fixed in the last versions (1,0 and 2,3589 respectively). I am in the expectation that if finds a solution. I am using the Win7 (64 bits) and 1,1 MP Beta.
Thanks a lot

metalla_nz

Portal Pro
June 19, 2007
Hamilton
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi All,

Sorry for the inactivity. Have just started a new job down here, and everything has been kinda hectic.

Strange that people are seeing lots of issues with matching artists. I installed MP and MMV at a mates place yesterday, and had no issues with scanning... But i'll look into it. Are people using the test dll(posted a few pages back)? or the standard one in MP repository?

Things are a bit busy with christmas at the moment as well, so I dont think much work will be done in the next two weeks, until I get back from holiday, but I should get some new things rolled out soon.

The Music DVD section is not done yet, the tab is there because Ive been working on it, but clicking on it will do nothing until it is ready to go.

Hoping everyone can cope until I get back, the plugins working for me on a daily basis...

metalla_nz

Portal Pro
June 19, 2007
Hamilton
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Yeah, I dl'ed from repository yesterday, and its got so many extra files.... its weird..I may repakcage and put it back up again. Ill star that, because my streamedMP skin is terrible

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
Hi everybody,

Just one question: how is it possible to download the artist biography in another language than English, I am just trying to use this plugin and didn't find this option into the configuration?
I just found the possibility to manually edit every biography....of course, this is not a good and serious option!!

:D

jdrom17

Portal Member
March 24, 2007
Strange that people are seeing lots of issues with matching artists. I installed MP and MMV at a mates place yesterday, and had no issues with scanning... But i'll look into it. Are people using the test dll(posted a few pages back)? or the standard one in MP repository?
Not too sure which one I'm using.

The MD5 on the zip is 3487784FAED7139EE2746AD3D114BC5A and on the Music Video.dll it's 63118325441D16DCB24EEDC5B4B0543A

And maybe it was only for that week that it was messed up?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    the problem might be is the repository package contains two versions of the dll file.
    you can right click the .dll file, choose properties, and check the version of the dll file, you need to use the one that is 0.41, the other from memory is 0.3X

ThePlayerPPC

Portal Pro
    November 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: My Music Videos - V0.41

I have just one issue. Every time i play a video and go back from artist view to the list with all artists MMV set me back to the top of list starting with a. Thats anoying when you got over 100 artists and have to scroll back to f.ex. k or what ever character.
    Is it possible to set MMV to stay at the character and don't set it back top of the list?

Dwizzo

Portal Member
    July 26, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I re-installed MP to update to the latest SVN, and updated to the latest version of music videos plugin, and now none of my videos play. I get "UNABLE TO PLAY <FILENAME>", and then MP goes blank. Thoughts?

I have ffmpeg.exe in my C: root and musicvideos plugin is pointing to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom