My PodCasts (1 Viewer)

fcsobel

Portal Pro
December 4, 2005
Since My Torrents and My PodCasts share about 90% of their code I've decided to bundle them in a single dll. This will make it easier for me to update them and for you to get the latest versions. I've updated the locations in the first post.

If you install the new single dll Be sure to remove MyPodcasts.dll and MyTorrents.dll or you will see two versions of the plugins show up in your menu.

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Thanks fcsobel, that did it! Now I'm moving forward and trying to stream Swedish news (mp4-files). Anyone got mp4-streams to work? I have tried QT-alt ver 1.70 and 3ivx D4 4.5.1 but the mp4-files will just play in WMP 10 and not within MP.

I tried to use Media Player Classic as an external player, but that's not the best solution.

The stream I want to load is:
    http://feeds.feedburner.com/svtse-poddtv-rapport

fcsobel

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2005
    I've not had much luck getting .mp4 or .mov files to play in mediaportal. It's a shame since so many video podcasts are not in wmv format. Does anyone know how to get these to work in mp?

MagicX

June 9, 2006
    Hi,

I can no longer add new podcasts through the mediaportal interface, have to use the plugin configuration through the setup. I can see the podcast network options, but can not access any of them.

Cheers
    Alexander

btw. running latest svn snapshot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom