My PodCasts (1 Viewer)

Lars Vinter

Portal Member
January 11, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
1) Playing video files that could be handled by the internal videoplayer are handled by the internal audioplayer, causing the plugin to stay in a loading state. As I said, I think this is a bug in MP.

Hi.

Moristo:

It's not a problem that it's played by the AudioPlayer, but I think there is another problem. Maybe you are experiencing the same as I was in this thread:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=14819

Anyway, try to use the Play()-function on a stream and if you get the case with the constant loading-state, then kill MediaPortal and make sure that you clean up every cache (Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player etc. - make sure the applications are restarted after cleaning their cache), and then try to Play() again that same stream.
I think this will work for you!!!

Regards
Lars

Peter Pan

Portal Pro
April 22, 2004
Kiel
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi there,

once a gain. I still have the problem with the exception, when I try to configure
the podcast plugin or the torrent plugin. (see above in this thread.)

Code:
************** Exception Text **************
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MediaPortal.Profile.Settings' from assembly 'Core, Version=1.0.2563.16277, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   at MediaPortal.GUI.Rss.RssBaseSetupForm.LoadSettings()
   at MediaPortal.GUI.Rss.RssBaseSetupForm.SetupForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

What is the reason of this exception? And how can I solve this problem?

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Are you using the latest SVN? If so, it might be that they moved the Settings class again..it only needs recompiling against the latest SVN in that case. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do it know.

keith2045

Portal Pro
February 16, 2006
Missouri
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm not sure if this is the plugin or just a problem with 2.2.0, but i'm no longer able to stream h.264 files (.mov). I get a green circle in the middle of the screen that doesnt go away. I can hear it, but get no video.

If you check the MediaPortal log, you will probably see that AudioPlayer is trying to play the stream you request. I'm really starting to think that this is a bug in MP 0.2.2. It could have something to do with the fact that g_player.PlayAudioStream() is being called, but I'm pretty certain that it did the same when using g_player.Play(). Anyway, the AudioPlayer causes the plugin to stay in 'load-state'. This is why I now play all http streams with the VLC plugin (although it isn't perfect either, see my next post :)).

Anyone know if there is a fix for this bug yet?

keith2045

Portal Pro
February 16, 2006
Missouri
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Also for some reason i'm not able to add any feeds from labrats.tv. They have several different kinds of feeds and i'm not able to add any of them. Here is one that i'm trying to add
http://labrats.tv/feedWMV640.xml

Any idea why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom