Portal Pro
June 20, 2005
Norway
Home Country
Norway Norway
I downloaded it some hours ago and uploaded it here:

http://aasmund.mscon.net/ting/mediaportal/mypoker_bin.zip

edit:
I tried it now but it did not respond. When I tried to use realMP skin the error log told me there where no,,, skin and so on,

Then I find out I had to use MCE. But now I cant find an error in the log,,but here is the error log anyway:

Code:
3/7/2006 2:46:39 PM SQL:SeriesDatabase.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:table series already exists query:CREATE TABLE series (series_id integer primary key, name text, premiered text, airs text, status text, duration text, network text, description text, image_url text, summary_url text);

3/7/2006 2:46:39 PM SQL:SeriesDatabase.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:table episode already exists query:CREATE TABLE episode (episode_id integer primary key, season_id int, title text, aired text,  episode_number integer, filename text, description text, image_url text, summary_url text);

3/7/2006 2:46:39 PM SQL:SeriesDatabase.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:table season already exists query:CREATE TABLE season (season_id integer primary key, series_id int, name text, season_number integer, description text, image_url text);

3/7/2006 2:46:39 PM SQL:SeriesDatabase.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:table genre already exists query:CREATE TABLE genre (genre_id integer primary key, name text);

3/7/2006 2:46:39 PM SQL:SeriesDatabase.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:table genre_series_link already exists query:CREATE TABLE genre_series_link (link_id integer primary key, genre_id int, series_id int);

3/7/2006 2:46:39 PM SQL:SeriesDatabase.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:table actor already exists query:CREATE TABLE actor (actor_id integer primary key, name text, character text);

3/7/2006 2:46:39 PM SQL:SeriesDatabase.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:table actor_episode_link already exists query:CREATE TABLE actor_episode_link (link_id integer primary key, actor_id int, episode_id integer);

3/7/2006 2:46:39 PM ex:Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Programfiler\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\windows\unrar.dll' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. mscorlib    at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)
   at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.LoadWindowPlugin(String strFile)[quote][/quote]

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Maybe I haven't played enough poker. Maybe it is I'm not used to playing poker on a computer (played lots of solitaire and I wish there was a solitaire plugin for MP) compared to playing it person.

Anyway all this adds up to my not understanding how to play this plugin. Could you provide some instructions?

Mike

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Dukus - When you get back to making any enhancements to your poker game plugin and want a hover buddy for the homepage, see if something like the following image will work? Note that I haven't finished it yet and am open to suggestions. So once I hear suggestions (suggestions can be from anyone) I will then finish it and make it available.

Mike

poker1yv.png

aasmund Nordal

Portal Pro
    June 20, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Wel It works now,,I just tried it. maby I did something wrong,,cant remember.

I wa a bit confused at first but I understand the game now.
    You just make a bet 1-9.
    Press deal.
    Hold the cards you want to hold:
    For example a pare og kings is beter than a pare of 3.
    3 kings is better then 2.
    Full house, like 2 cards of 3 and 3 cards of 2 is better than any single pare (I THINK)

after you choose cards to hold you press deal again, and hope for the right cards.
    If you got a pare or something you get to another screen where I am a bit confused again. I just gamble between red and black, or nothing at all and press done.

6point6

Portal Member
    March 29, 2006
    Installed it.. ran config cause i wanted to enable it...

No luck! plugin aint there.. i use 0.2 RC2

ps. I kept the orignal paths frmo the zip file!

Users who are viewing this thread