My Score Center - version 2.12.0.0 - 4 May 2014 (for MP 1.6/1.7) (2 Viewers)

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Version 1.1 available

Hello All,
    I just posted version 1.1: wait for the approval or get it from here

The main changes are in the configuration where now you can see the formatting. You can also use the mouse to set the alignment (right click on a column).

A new feature is the possibility to wrap text in multiline. This can be done by configuration (checkbox to always wrap for the score) or on user demand (like autosize mode).

In the skin, a new dummy control (id = 50) has been added. If the control is present or visible, which is not the case by default, then the list will be hidden when a score is displayed. This is behavior has been develop for small screens.

Otherwise, I won't be able to develop or update the settings for at least a month (end of January). I'm moving from the US back to France and my dev and prod PCs are going by sea. I will continue to check the forum and try to help to configure or parse score.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    H Frederic. Thanks for getting the new version released in spite of your move.

When I installed 1.1., it removed my previous score settings. When I go into ScoreCenter to 'restore' the defaults, nothing displays - see the error in attached log. Same problem occurs when I tried a Manual update in Config.

I tried to revert to 1.0 but I get the same error now. I even tried the prerelease version we were testing with. Same results. What am I doing wrong?

I am using MP 1.0.2 and I do have the Ionic.Zip.dll installed.

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    H Frederic. Thanks for getting the new version released in spite of your move.

When I installed 1.1., it removed my previous score settings. When I go into ScoreCenter to 'restore' the defaults, nothing displays - see the error in attached log. Same problem occurs when I tried a Manual update in Config.

I tried to revert to 1.0 but I get the same error now. I even tried the prerelease version we were testing with. Same results. What am I doing wrong?

I am using MP 1.0.2 and I do have the Ionic.Zip.dll installed.

Sorry, I cannot reproduce your bug. I tried on Vista with 1.0.2 and XP with 1.1.
    What do you mean by "restore the defaults"?

The log seems to indicate a problem when unzipping the icons: Ionic.Zip.ZipException: The file already exists.
    So it seems it cannot unzip because the file already exists which is weird because it is suppose to ignore existing icons with the same name.
    Can you try to rename or delete the ScoreCenter directory in the thumbs directory before synchronizing. Also check if you have a ScoreCenter.zip file in the thumbs directory and delete it if it exists. Also check the access rights on the thumbs directory.

And something I forgot to say if you change the settings you should backup the file before installing and then put it back before relaunching MediaPortal.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    What do you mean by "restore the defaults"?
    Sorry, I meant when I first enter the plugin after installing to download the default configuration file from the online web site.

So, I tried twice more, same results (I like it when problems are consistent :) )

I did not have a ScoreCenter.zip file in the thumbs directory, but there was one in the same folder where the mpi file was saved, so I remove that - same results.

Then I tried removing the thumbs\ScoreCenter folder and Voila! It worked perfectly. This time it created a new MyScoreCenter.Settings.xml. I'm glad you told me to backup the old one first to keep all my settings :D although there is a .bak file just in case.

So I don't know why I have this problem. But it is a very simple fix if anyone else runs into it. :D

BTW, I LOVE the new AutoWrap and AutoResize Columns in the Context Menu in GUI!

I still have the problem I mentioned in our last test results - when scores are very wide (go off screen to the right with large fonts) the Next button just displays a blank screen, not the data off to the right. In further testing, I noticed this happens with score results from lequipe.fr. I'm not sure if it is only that site. If you need more testing on this, let me know after you get settled back in France.

However, most results display perfectly even with 18pt font in aMPed, so a huge thank you for all the extra work you did for us lowly 4:3 users ! I will definitely be including this great plugin in the next version of aMPed (it's already in aMPed SVN)

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Happy, it's working. Normally the zip with the icons should be download in the thumbs directory and then unzipped from here.
    I will look at this later.

For the bak file it is created every time the settings file changed.

I saw the "empty page" issue some times and not only for the page on the right. I cannot understand the pb, I tried to debug it with traces.
    For example you can see it with history tables for men tennis (women's seem ok). In the configuration I limited the number of lines to 20 but if you change it you will see at some point an empty table. And in fact the page is not displayed.
    At first I thought it was an issue with the skin engine because I found an exception in the log saying something like "collection modified while iterating", but it is not always there.
    I will continue my investigation.

I'm shutting down my computer for packing :)
    I may not be able to check the forum till next week since till then I will have only internet access from work.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks for version 1.1 Fred.
    Could you please update Football/Sweden to encoding UTF-8? Currently it's iso-8859-1 which breaks the swedish characters (no need to rush, the season won't start yet in some months:))

shocks

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Re: My Score Center - version 1.1 - 13 dec 2009

Thanks for the excellent work on this plugin! Just upgraded to version 1.1 and its amazing! Just the thing to show off to my buddies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom