My Score Center - version 2.12.0.0 - 4 May 2014 (for MP 1.6/1.7) (1 Viewer)

Christian Trommer

Portal Member
April 24, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello Fred,

first of all thank's for that fine plugin. Features like this tool are the reason, why I´m using Media Portal, because Looking TV, recording and playing movies or radio, surfing on the web can be performed by nearly every good TV or receiver of the actual generation. Plugins like yours or Online videos or Moving Pictures or TV Series combine that all in a comfortable way and with a good usibilty. I´m an old developer, coming from the mainframe area, that means from the beginning of the digital age, so I know how support and time intensiv it is to develop applications and it doesn´t matter for which reason. But when you ask directly for new change requests, well I can fullfill this whish right now ;);).

For me, as an enthusastic football fan is the above mentioned site (post #665), the importants information source. I would be happy, if you could include that site in your plugin. For the beginning it would be good to have these pages included:
upload_2014-4-28_23-11-10.png

In the next step these sites:
upload_2014-4-28_23-13-16.png

Next Step:
upload_2014-4-28_23-15-56.png

Last but not least would the possibility to select the several champoinships inside the German Amateur league be a feature, which covers all wishes of a football fan. That is this selection table:
upload_2014-4-28_23-20-59.png

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello Christian,
    I started created a new type of score "Fussballde".
    For now it has only one parameter the main Url of "Begegnungen" (+name, icon).
    For now, I haven't found a way to get the url from the 7 parameters.

Also for the Begegnungen page it seems the score is an image!! not text, so it cannot be displayed :-(
    Otherwise hinrueckrunde means that there are 2 rundes, is it the case for leagues?
    Also are there different kind of leagues? Cup (with elimination), classic championship, championship + playoff ...

Christian Trommer

Portal Member
    April 24, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Fred,
    I´m happy to hear, that you want to create a "Fussballde" score. I´ll try to support you so good I can. I think the selction screen with the 7 parameters is quite complicated. I will try to explain that screen with some screenshots and hopefully after that you are an expert about the German Soccer organisation.
    My example is the German Bundesliga, because I´m sure, that you know the terms and names of this championship:
    Img 1:
    upload_2014-5-2_16-7-51.png

Img 2:
    upload_2014-5-2_16-8-52.png

The selection of "Begegnungen" or "Staffelspielplan" must have the same data source with the key "Staffel ID" and "Spiel"
    So is the first match in this season "Bayern München : Borussia Mönchen Gladbach"
    Img 3:
    upload_2014-5-2_16-16-22.png

That means for me, it would be OK, when the plugin would only show the entries from the database "Staffelspielplan". Ignore the table "Begegnungen".

Interesting Sub Tables are:

Img 4:
    upload_2014-5-2_16-33-35.png

Coming back to your posting. You´re right. There are different kind of leagues. Interesting are only "Meisterschaften" -> Classical championship and "Pokale" ->
    Cup with elimination.
    Img 5:
    upload_2014-5-2_16-43-6.png

One final remark. Is that kind of documentation with screenshots OK for you or explodes that this thread and is it against the board rules or it´s boring for the other members? I could also send that it directly to you via e-mail as a kind of tender of task.

Greetings from Bischofsheim near Mainz

Christian

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Thank you for the explanations.
    I don't mind the visual explanation, in fact I like them and I wish my customers could do such specifications ;-)

Do you want to be able to highlight some teams?

I'll try to post a first version this week-end.

Christian Trommer

Portal Member
    April 24, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, then I will go on.
    I would like to see (at first) these 3 selections:
    Img.1
    upload_2014-5-2_21-23-56.png

Yes, you can highlight in every table "Eintracht Frankfurt". That´s the club, where my daughter is playing.
    Hmmm, maybe no Highlight for the Bundesliga Selection (ID 890022). Because I expect a lot of users, who want to use this selection. Not everybody is an Eintarcht Frankfurt fan like me.
    Img. 2:
    upload_2014-5-2_21-27-35.png

Last edited:

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It should be possible to select the team that one wants to be highlighted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom