My ShowTimes V1.1.0 Release April 28/07 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmbillings

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 9, 2008
    Ely
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've noticed recently that quite a few trailers aren't being downloaded. Looking in MTSA.Log, It simply says [Not Found] for them - but if I go to the Apple site I can see they are there (Wall-E is one example).

Is this a known problem? Is the source for this available so I could run through a debug and see what it's doing?

Other than that, no real problems - finding my local cinemas was a bit hit and miss, but got them in the end. Great plugin!

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I've noticed recently that quite a few trailers aren't being downloaded. Looking in MTSA.Log, It simply says [Not Found] for them - but if I go to the Apple site I can see they are there (Wall-E is one example).

Is this a known problem? Is the source for this available so I could run through a debug and see what it's doing?

Other than that, no real problems - finding my local cinemas was a bit hit and miss, but got them in the end. Great plugin!

Please use this topic to post questions.

This one is obsolete.

Bye,
    Nephilim

P.S. Moderators, please, can you close this topic?

schuess

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 12, 2008
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Anyone experience problems with this plugin using Vista 64? I just did a fresh MP install.

This is such a simple install and configuration, however it will not locate any theaters for me. I live in a major city with between 10-100 theaters.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
    schuess

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Anyone experience problems with this plugin using Vista 64? I just did a fresh MP install.

This is such a simple install and configuration, however it will not locate any theaters for me. I live in a major city with between 10-100 theaters.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
    schuess

Wich version are you use? This is the topic related to the OLD version of the plugin.
    This https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...showtimes-plugin-suite-v2-2009-07-13-a-49668/ is the new topic.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom