My ShowTimes V1.1.0 Release April 28/07 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bresy

Portal Member
October 3, 2007
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
Still doesnt find any at all. Tried putting in city names in america and germany with no luck

ok got germany working ..... still cant get to recognise any cities in the uk. Particularly N.Ireland
Is there any way I can check where this takes the information from to see if the cinemas are there for my region

Ok Very sorry about this Newbie as you can probably tell. I got it working for belfast cinema. When I start it up in media portal it searches for listings then says 0 results found.... any ideas

RICHARDG

Portal Pro
August 21, 2006
Canada
Hi all.
Can someone let me know if there is a newer vesion thats compatible with the neest release of MP. I want to get back to using the plugin.

cheers

falkyre

Portal Pro
March 20, 2006
Winnipeg, Canada
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi all.
Can someone let me know if there is a newer vesion thats compatible with the neest release of MP. I want to get back to using the plugin.

cheers

Hey RICHARDG,

I am in the process of trying to get the newest MP running. Once I get that going, I will look at recompiling the code to work with this newest release.

I don't have an expected time or date, just know that things in my life have taken higher priority over anything else. Let's just say the last year has sucked and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight yet. I will try to get something out, really I will. :sorry:

Sean

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi, falkyre. I have never used your plugin, nor read to much about it.

I would just like to wish you the best, and remind you that somewhere down the line you will find better things waiting for you. :)

In the mean time, make the best out of things - and don't apologies for not doing less important stuff, like updating plugins :)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Any news on this??
    This plugin is fantastic!

Hopefully you are getting a better time of it now... :D

THR123

July 3, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi

I just started using Media Portal (RC1) as a replacement for Snapstream's Beyond Media. The Showtimes plugin is one of several that I "almost" have working.

The main problem I have is trailer playback. I have tried both QT and QT alternative and the result is the same. I have also tried different trailer resolutions. The viewer window will open and the trailer will freeze on the screen at the opening frame. If left alone for 2 or 3 minutes , it will run through the trailer at very high speed or never start at all. The trailers play fine in QT.

The other problem I have is with the GUI and the skin (default blue wide). A couple of the control button labels don't show up (play trailer and the one above it).

It doesn't look like this thread is very active. Is there another plugin that MP users use to get movie schedules and watch trailers? The Mytrailers plugin thread seems inactive as well.

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom