My Usenet (2 Viewers)

gizzard

Portal Member
January 14, 2007
Home Country
Iceland Iceland
Does anyone still use the regular SABnzbd, not SABnzbdplus? If so, do you have any reason to still use it other than you just haven't upgraded? I'm going to remove support for the old version if no one is still using it since plus has the new API.
Go a head. I can´t see any reason for hanging on to the old :)

dragonlord76

December 17, 2005
Guys I need help! I setup both newzbin with login and nzbmatrix with login, but when I use SABnzbd in MediaPortal, kept saying NO CONNECTION. Where did I do wrong?

jburnette

Portal Pro
August 24, 2006
Kentucky
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Guys I need help! I setup both newzbin with login and nzbmatrix with login, but when I use SABnzbd in MediaPortal, kept saying NO CONNECTION. Where did I do wrong?

Double check the ip/port that you entered in configuration and make sure that if you have SAB set up to require a username/password you have entered it as well. If that all looks right, post your logs.

dragonlord76

December 17, 2005

Double check the ip/port that you entered in configuration and make sure that if you have SAB set up to require a username/password you have entered it as well. If that all looks right, post your logs.

Port 8080 not available so I use "127.0.0.1:8081"....do I need to open that port in firewall router? Do I need to change the IP as well?

jburnette

Portal Pro
August 24, 2006
Kentucky
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
As long as you can connect to that address with your web browser and see SABnzbd then no, you shouldn't have to open a port on your firewall for a loopback address (I don't think so, at least). Did you enter port 8081 in the plugin configuration?

gizzard

Portal Member
January 14, 2007
Home Country
Iceland Iceland
If you are using 127.0.0.1 then you have to have the plugin on the same machine.

Is the plugin and the sabnzbd on the same machine?

dragonlord76

December 17, 2005
If you are using 127.0.0.1 then you have to have the plugin on the same machine.

Is the plugin and the sabnzbd on the same machine?

Yes, I have both sabnzbd and plugin on the same machine. I found out that Kaspersky Internet was the cause. After I unblock it, I am able to connect 127.0.0.1:8080.

Since that was solve, I got another problem. I have both newzbin and nzbmatrix account. I did config in both sabnzbd and plugin with login. Yet when I try to use it in mediaportal, newzbin come up with "no connection" and I am able to browse with nzbmatrix but when I try to download, it said error downloading.

oxb

Portal Member
February 9, 2008
Hi all
i am a new user of mp and just foud out about this great plugin.
I have got a problem the downloaded .nzb file is placed on my c: drive (so i told newsbinpro to monitor that folder?disk) however the .nzb file is okb ? newsbinpro wil not load the file so nothing is downloaded?
I use NZBmatrix for the search (this all works fine).
Please help and many thanx for this great plugin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom