My Videos Customizing (1 Viewer)

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Hey, I just switched over from streamedmp and have been very very impressed. great work, i particularly like the basic home menu.

maybe this is a stupid question, but how do you make "my videos" remember which "view" you want as the default? i'd like the icon view to be the default, but every time i re-open the program it start in "list view"

also, is there any way to change the xml file so that it keeps the backdrop on the default movies backdrop instead of rotates random fanart?

thanks, and great work! :)

jdugas

Portal Member
    April 19, 2006
    NY
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Never mind, I got it. I spent a couple hours tonight searching through the xml files in the skin directory and found all the parts that needed to be adjusted to make this skin all the better.

In the end, I changed the in-movie on screen status bar to the top of the screen so that it doesnt interfere with subtitles. I also made the My Videos list view mode 200 pixels wider toward the center of the screen (I had to edit the background image file for list view mode and change a value in one of the xml files so the movie names moved over as well)... now I can see the full names of the videos as well as the file size which is nice too.

This skin is awesome. Keep up the excellent work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom