[fixed] My Videos "Years" view & Thumbnails/ Icons? (1 Viewer)

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Deda,

Have you tested share view since committing this fix to svn?

I need to do some more checks to provide a proper report but just a heads up.

Cheers,

Mick

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Sure, but if you see something odd don't be shy to report :).

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country

OK, thanks.

Just re-compiling now ready for a re-installl. I'll report back once done.

Not sure what's going on yet. The wife pointed out the issue when I got home tonight. Really odd.

I feel bad reporting very minor things ;) but this was seriously wrong. If it persists after the next tests I'll give a full report.

Mick.

Edit. Looks like a seriously freaked out skin issue with "fidelity" (no issue with "Default").

Not really your concern mate. I'll work my way through it. Just need to work out why "Default" coped with the change but "fidelity" didn't :rolleyes:

Sorry for the report.

Mick.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country

OK, thanks.

Not sure what's going on yet. The wife pointed out the issue when I got home tonight. Really odd.

I feel bad reporting very minor things ;) but this was seriously wrong. If it persists after the next tests I'll give a full report.

Mick.

Edit. Looks like a seriously freaked out skin issue with "fidelity" (no issue with "Default").

Not really your concern mate. I'll work my way through it. Just need to work out why "Default" coped with the change but "fidelity" didn't :rolleyes:

Sorry for the report.

Mick.

Well, maybe you need to tell us what the problem actually is, since it might be that this change requires skin changes.

Mark

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country

OK, thanks.

Mick.

Sorry for the report.

Mick.

Well, maybe you need to tell us what the problem actually is, since it might be that this change requires skin changes.

Mark

None of my shares were showing up and I couldn't close the submenu until changing to a DB view.

I reinstalled the fidelity skin files and it seems OK now though. Don't know why.

Like I said there was no issue with the default skin.

Will let you know if I can reproduce it.

Mick.

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    If there is some issue with share view I would notice that immediately because this is the only view I use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom